MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Power Converter Topologies and Control Strategy|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
- Z.A. Wang. Harmonics elimination and reactive power compensation. (China Machine PRESS, Beijing,CHINA, 2006)
- J. Yang, Z.A. Wang, J. Xi’an Jiaotong Univ, 29(3): 97–102 (1995)
- X.Y. Wang, J.J. Liu, C. Yuan, Z.A. Wang. IEEE PESC 2006: 1–7 (2006)
- X.Y. Wang, J.J. Liu, C. Yuan, and Z.A. Wang. IEEE APEC 2007: 675–681 (2007)
- X.Q. Yan, J. Yang, Z.A. Wang. Transactions of CES, 13(1): 41–45 (1998)
- Z.Y. Yan, G.P. Zhu. Parallel Three-phase Active Power Filter Design and Development[D]. (Tsinghua Univ, Beijing, CHINA, 2012)
- Q. Chen, J.Y. Zheng. Proc of 27th CCC: 232–235 (2008)
- D.J. Zhang, Z.L. Qiu, Y.L. Li, G.Z. Chen, X.N. He. Transactions of CES, 26(6):137–143 (2011)
- W.W. Liu, H.F. Ding, X.Z. Duan. Proceedings of the CSEE, 31(27): 14–20 (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.