- A. Jidin, N.R.N. Idris, A.H.M. Yatim, et al. An optimized switching strategy for quick dynamic torque control in DTC hysteresis based induction machines. J. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, E 58(8), 3391–3400 (2011). [CrossRef]
- Yanping Xu, Yanru Zhong. Sectors subdivision and duty ratio control combined DTC for PMSM. J. Proceedings of the CSEE, E 29(3), 102–108(2009).
- D. Casadei, F. Profumo, G. Serra, et al. FOC and DTC: Two variable schemes for induction motors torque control. J. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, E 17(5), 779–787(2002). [CrossRef]
- L. Tang, L. Zhong, M.F. Rahman, et al, Novel direct torque controlled interior permanent magnet synchronous machine drive with low ripple in flux and torque and fixed switching frequency. J. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, E 19(2), 346–354(2004). [CrossRef]
- Huaqiang Zhang, Xinsheng Wang, et al. Study on direct torque control algorithm based on space vector modulation. J. Electric machines and control, E 06(16), 13–18(2012).
- N.R.N. Idris, A.H.M. Yatim. Direct torque control of induction machines with constant switching frequency and reduced torque ripple. J. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, E 51(4), 758–767(2004). [CrossRef]
- Dan Sun, Yikang He. Space vector modulated based constant switching frequency direct torque control for permanent magnet synchronous motor. J. Proceedings of the CSEE, E 25(12), 112–116(2005).
- A. Jidin, N.R.N. Idris, A.H.M. Yatim, et al. Simple Dynamic Overmodulation Strategy for Fast Torque Control in DTC of Induction Machines With Constant-Switching-Frequency Controller. J. IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, E 47(5), 2283–2291(2011). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Converter Topologies and Control Strategy|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.