MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Converter Topologies and Control Strategy|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
- Li Qingfeng, Xiao Jin, Huang zhen Simulation of a Free Piston Linear Alternator[J] China Mechanical Engineering 2009, 20(8):911–915
- Shoukry E F Numerical Simulation for Parametric Study of a Two-stroke Compression Ignition Direct Injection Linear Engine[D]. Morgantown: West Virginia University, 2003
- Scott S. Gerber, Mike J, Timothy F. Regan, Mary E R. Advanced Controller for the Free-Piston Stirling Convertor[C]. 13th International Stirling Engineering Conference. 2005: 1–12
- Yimin Lu, Huang X F, Zhu Z Q. Direct Power Control of a Permanent Magnet Linear Generator in a Free Piston Energy Converter[C]. International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems. 2008: 3636–3639
- Holliday E, Keiter D E. Control Electronics for Palm Power 35W Free-Piston Stirling Engine[C]. 3rd International Energy Conversion Engineering Conference. 2005: 1–7
- Hannson J, Leksell M, Carlsson F. Minimizing Power Pulsations in a Free Piston Energy Converter[C]. European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications. 2005
- Liu Y, Leksell M, Arshad W M, Thelin P. Influence of Speed and Current Profiles upon Converter Dimensioning and Electrical Machine Performance in a Free-Piston Generator[C]. Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Linear Drives for Industry Application. 2003
- Van Blarigan P. Free-piston engine[P]. United States Patent, US 6,199,519 B1,Alexandria,VA, 2001
- Scott Goldsborough, Peter Van Blarigan. Optimizing the Scanvenging System for a Two-Stroke Cycle, Free Piston Engine for High Efficiency and Low Emissions:A Computational Approach [C]. International Multidimensional Engine Modeling User Group Meeting at the SAE Congress 2003
- Jiabin Wang, David Howe. Design Optimization of Radially Magnetized ,Iron-Cored,Tubular Permanent –Magnet Machines and Drive Systems[J]. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics Vol. 40, NO. 5, Sep 2004
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.