MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Satellite and Communication Engineering|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- W. H. Clohessy, R. S. Wiltshire, “Terminal guidance system for satellite rendezvous,” J. Aerospace Sci. vol. 27, no. 9, 1960, pp. 653–658. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Kim, H. L. Choi, and D. H. Shim, “Mono-vission based satellite to satellite relative navigation using region-based active contour method,” 2014 Korea Society for Aeronautical & Space Science Autumn Conference, Proceeding, pp. 333–336, Jeju, Korea, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Kim, H. L. Choi, and D. H. Shim, “A study of mono-vision based relative navigation for satellite proximity operation,” 2013 Korea Society for Aeronautical & Space Science Autumn Conference, Proceeding, pp. 714–717, Jeju, Korea, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Owis, M. A. Amer, “Satellite formation control using the approximating sequence riccati equations,” Theory and Application of Mathematics & Computer Science, vo. 3, no. 2, pp 103–113, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Z. Luo, and G. J. Tang, “Spacecraft optimal rendezvous controller design using simulated annealing,” Aerospace Science and Technology, vol. 9, 2005, pp. 732–737. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Morris, Introduction to Feedback Control, London, UK: Harcourt Academic Press, 2001, pp. 173–181. [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Kirk, Optimal Control Theory: An Introduction, New York, NY: Dover Publication Inc., 1970, pp. 200–201. [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Spencer, “Automated trajectory control for proximity operations using relative orbital elements,” Ph. D. Dissertation, Daniel Guggenheim School of Aerospace Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, May 2015. [Google Scholar]
- R. Padhi, and M. Kothari, “Model predictive static programming: A computationally efficient technique for suboptimal control design,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol 5, no. 2, pp. 399–411, Feb. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kothari, R. Padhi, “A nonlinear suboptimal robust guidance scheme for long range flight vehicle with solid motors,” Automatic Control in Aerospace, vol. 3, no. 1, 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.