MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Satellite and Communication Engineering|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- A. R. Klumpp, Automatica, 10, 2, (1974) [CrossRef]
- R. R. Sostaric, J. R. Rea, AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, (2005)
- F. Najson and K. D. Mease, AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, (2005)
- B. Açıkmeşe, S. R. Ploen, Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 30, 5, (2007)
- L. Blackmore, B. Açıkmeşe, D. P. Scharf, Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 33, 4, (2010) [CrossRef]
- B. Siciliano, L. Sciavicco, L. Villani, G. Oriolo, Robotics: Modeling, Planning and Control, (Springer Science & Business Media, 2009)
- V. J. Lumelsky, A. A. Stepanov, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, AC-31, 11, (1986)
- V. J. Lumelsky, A. A. Stepanov, Algorithmica, 2, 1–4, (1987) [CrossRef]
- K. Fuzimura, H. Samet, IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, 5, 1, (1989)
- E. Gat, M. G. Slack, D. P. Miller, R. J. Firsby, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, (1990)
- M. Gerke, Proceedings of the American Control Conference, 4, (1999)
- N. A. Melchior, R. Simmons, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, (2007)
- M. Tarokh, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 159, 21, (2008) [CrossRef]
- E. W. Dijkstra, Numerische Mathematik, 1, 1, (1959) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B. J. Jeon, B. G. Park, M. J. Tahk, 2013 Asia-Pacific International Symposium on Aerospace Technology, (2013)
- F. Junhua, C. Pingyuan, C. Hutao, Systems and Control in Aeronautics and Astronautics (ISSCAA), 2010 3rd International Symposium on, (2010).
- K. S. Kim, G. H. Moon, J. W. Kim, J. W. Jeong, H. L. Choi, H. C. Shim, M. J. Tahk, The 2nd International Conference on Robot Intelligence Technology and Application, (2013)
- D. S. Kim, K. Yu, Y. Cho, D. Kim, C. Yap, Computational Science and Its Applications-ICCSA 2004, (2004)
- G. H. Moon, Master’s Thesis, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Daejeon, Republic of Korea (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.