MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Image processing and visualization|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Van Pham, H. and B.-R. Lee, Front-view car detection and counting with occlusion in dense traffic flow. International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems. 13(5): p. 1150-1160 (2015). [CrossRef]
- Taktak, R., M. Dufaut, and R. Husson. Vehicle detection at night using image processing and pattern recognition. in Image Processing, 1994. Proceedings. ICIP-94., IEEE International Conference. 1994.
- Wang, J., X. Sun, and J. Guo, A region tracking-based vehicle detection algorithm in nighttime traffic scenes. Sensors. 13(12): p. 16474-16493 (2013). [CrossRef]
- Cucchiara, R., M. Piccardi, and P. Mello, Image analysis and rule-based reasoning for a traffic monitoring system. Intelligent Transportation Systems, IEEE Transactions on. 1(2): p. 119-130 (2000). [CrossRef]
- Pham, V.H. and B.R. Lee, An image segmentation approach for fruit defect detection using k-means clustering and graph-based algorithm. Vietnam Journal of Computer Science. 2(1): p. 25-33 (2014). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.