MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- B. W. Boehm and K. J. Sullivan, “Software economics: a roadmap,” in Proceedings of the Conference on The Future of Software Engineering, pp. 319–343, 2000.
- C. Pautasso and G. Alonso, “Flexible binding for reusable composition of web services,” in Proceedings of the 4th international conference on Software Composition, pp. 151–166, 2005.
- Y. Duan, “A Survey on Service Contract,” in Proceedings of the 2012 13th ACIS International Conference on Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Parallel/Distributed Computing, pp. 805–810, 2012.
- A. Kattepur, A. Benveniste, and C. Jard, “Negotiation Strategies for Probabilistic Contracts in Web Services Orchestrations,” in Proceedings of ICWS2012, pp. 106–113.
- Y. Duan, A. Kattepur, H. Zhou, Y. Chang, M. Huang, and W. Du, “Service Value Broker Patterns: An Empirical Collection,” in SNPD2013, 675-682.
- M. L. Drago, C. Ghezzi, and R. Mirandola, “A quality driven extension to the QVT-relations transformation language,” Computer Science, vol. 27, no. 2, 2012.
- K. Lee, K. C. Kang, and J. Lee, “Concepts and Guidelines of Feature Modeling for Product Line Software Engineering,” Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp. 62-77, 2002.
- Y. Duan and R. Lee, “Knowledge Management for Model Driven Data Cleaning of Very Large Database,” Ed. Springer-Verlag, pp. 143–158, 2012.
- M. Feldstein, “Domestic saving and international capital movements in the long run and the short run,” European Economic Review, pp. 129-151, 1983. [CrossRef]
- L. Chung, J. Cesar, and S. P. Leite, “Non-functional requirements in software engineering,” Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp. 363–379, 2009.
- A. Nassaj and J. Lienig, “A New Methodology for Constraint-Driven Layout Design of Analog Circuits,” pp. 996–999, December 2009.
- O. M. Group, “OMG Unified Modelling Language (OMG UML), Infrastrucgture,”.
- E. Gamma, R. Helm, R. E. Johnson, and J. M. Vlissides, “Design Patterns: Abstraction and Reuse of Object-Oriented Design,” in Proceedings of the 7th European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming, pp. 406–431, 1993.
- D. Garlan “Software architecture: a raodmap,” in Proceedings of the Conference on the Fureture of Software Engineering, pp. 91-101, 2000.
- K. Czarnecki, P. Grünbacher, R. Rabiser, and K. Schmid, “Cool Features and Tough Decisions : A Comparison of Variability Modeling Approaches,” in Proceedings of the sixth international workshop on variability modeling of software-intensive systems, pp. 173–182, 2012.
- P. Y. Schobbens, P. Heymans, and J. C. Trigaux, “Feature Diagrams: A Survey and a Formal Semantics,” in Proceedings of the 14th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference, pp. 136–145, 2006.
- T. M. Dao, H. Lee, and K. C. Kang, “Problem Frames-Based Approach to Achieving Quality Attributes in Software Product Line Engineering,” Proceedings of the 2011 15th International Software Product Line Conference, pp. 175–180, 2011.
- A. Alebrahim and M. Heisel, “Supporting quality-driven design decisions by modeling variability,” Proceedings of the 8th international ACM SIGSOFT conference on Quality of Software Architectures, pp. 43–48, 2012.
- M.B. Eiffel,“A language and environment for software engineering,” Journal of Systems and Software, pp. 199-246, 1988.
- M. Barnett, B. E. Chang, R. Deline, B. Jacobs, and K. R. Leino, “Boogie: A modular reusable verifier for object-oriented programs,” in Formal Methods for Components and Objects: 4th International Symposium, FMCO2005, LNCS, pp. 364–387, 2006.
- A. Demuth, R. E. Lopez-herrejon, and A. Egyed, “Constraint-driven Modeling through Transformation,” Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp. 248-263, 2012.
- A. Demuth, R. E. Lopez-Herrejon, and A. Egyed, “Constraint-Driven modeling through transformation,” in Proceedings of the 5th TPMP, pp. 248–263, 2012.
- A. Egyed and D. S. Wile, “Support for Managing Design-Time Decisions,” IEEE Trans Softw Eng, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 299–314, May 2006. [CrossRef]
- K. Lano, “Constraint-driven development,” Inf Softw Technol, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 406–423, April 2008. [CrossRef]
- M. Ogrinz, “Mashup Patterns: Designs and Examples for the Modern Enterprise,” 1st ed. Addison-Wesley Professional, 2009.
- T. Al-Naeem, I. Gorton,M. Babar, F.A. Rabhi, and B. Benatallah, “A quality-driven systematic approach for architecting distributed software applications,” ICSE2005, pp. 244-253.
- Y. Duan, A. Kattepury, F. Getahun, A. Elfaki, and W. Du, “Releasing the Power of Varibility: Towards Constraint Driven Quality Assurance,” AAI2013. pp. 15-20.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.