MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Image processing and visualization|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- H An, L Meng, L Zhao, et al, Long-distance Transmission and High-speed and Real-time Storage Technology of Image Data, J. Video Engineering. 37(3) (2013) 175-178.
- M Groach, Garg D A, DCSPIHT: Image compression algorithm, J. International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications. 18(2) (2012) 560-567.
- A M Rufai, G Anbarjafari, H Demirel, Lossy medical image compression using Human coding and singular value decomposition (Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference, 2013).
- Du, Qian, and James E. Fowler. “Hyperspectral image compression using JPEG2000 and principal component analysis.” IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 4.2 (2007): 201-205. [CrossRef]
- Ting, Lim Sin, David Yap Fook Weng, and Nurulfajar Bin Abdul Manap. “A Novel Approach for Arbitrary-Shape ROI Compression of Medical Images Using Principal Component Analysis (PCA).” Trends in Applied Sciences Research, 10.1 (2015): 68. [CrossRef]
- Du, Qian, et al. “Hyperspectral image compression and target detection using nonlinear principal component analysis.” in Proc. Satell. Data Compression Commun. Process. IX, 2013, vol. 8871
- Shi, Qiuyan, Xingsong Hou, and Xueming Qian. “Hyperspectral image compression based on DLWT and PCA.” Proceedings of the 7th ACM International Conference on Internet Multimedia Computing and Service, 2015.
- Saboori, Arash, and S. Abolfazl sHosseini. “A new method for digital watermarking based on combination of DCT and PCA.” IEEE Telecommunications Forum Telfor (TELFOR), 2014.
- Wang, Chih-Wen, and Jyh-Horng Jeng. “Image compression using PCA with clustering.” IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Signal Processing and Communications Systems (ISPACS), 2012.
- Min, Dong, Zhang Jiuwen, and Ma Yide. “Image denoising via bivariate shrinkage function based on a new structure of dual contourlet transform.” Signal Processing, 109 (2015): 25-37. [CrossRef]
- C Hou, M S Yang, G D Zhang, Image Enhancement Method Based on Wavelet-Contourlet Transform Image Fusion of Intelligent Monitoring, J. Control Engineering of China. 21(1) (2014) 62.
- BAI, Chun-xia, and Wen-zhong ZHAO. “Treatment of multi-dimensional signal based on complex wavelet-contourlet transform [J].” Automation & Instrumentation, 1 (2011): 044.
- Do, Minh N., and Martin Vetterli. “The contourlet transform: an efficient directional multiresolution image representation.” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 14.12 (2005): 2091-2106. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Jian Liu, Yinglei Cheng, Qiang Xu. SAR image compression algorithm based on Contourlet transform[J]. Science and technology and Engineering, 12 (2012): 7252-7255.
- Grosbois, Raphael, Diego Santa-Cruz, and Touradj Ebrahimi. “New approach to JPEG 2000 compliant region of interest coding.” SPIE International Symposium on Optical Science and Technology, 2001.
- Christopoulos, Charilaos, Athanassios Skodras, and Touradj Ebrahimi. “The JPEG2000 still image coding system: an overview.” IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, 46.4 (2000): 1103-1127. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.