MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 51, 20162016 International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3: Experimental and Empirical Studies in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||06 April 2016|
- Bai, J. G., Zhang, Z. Z., Calata, J. N., & Luo, G. Q. (2006). Low- temperature sintered nanoscale silver as a novel semiconductor device-metallized substrate interconnected material. IEEE transactions on components and packaging technologies, 29(3), 589–593. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Buttay, C., Masson, A., Li, J., Johnson, M., Lazar, M., Raynaud, C., & Morel, H. (2012). Die attach of power devices using silver sintering- bonding process optimization and characterization. http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/docs/00/67/26/19/PDF/article.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Chin, Hui Shun. “A Review on Die Attach Materials for SiC-Based High-Temperature Power Devices”, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, 04/06/2010. [Google Scholar]
- Edwards, C. & Ho, B. (1999). Advanced packaging’s step by step. San Diego: HIS Publishing Group. http://www.acoustech-inc.com/pdfs/Step%20by%20Step.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Reichl, H., Grosser, V., “Overview and development trends in the field of MEMS packaging”, MicroElectro Mechanical Systems, 2001. MEMS 2001, The 14th IEEE International Conference, pp. 1–5, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Harris, J. & Matthews, M. (2009). Selecting die attach technology for high-power applications. http://www.ormetcircuits.com/d/bindocs/Selecting_Die_Attach_Technology_for_High_Power_Applications.pdf http://www.ormetcircuits.com/d/parts/parts.php [Google Scholar]
- Johnson, R. W., Zheng, P., Wiggins, A., Rubin, S., & Peltz, I. (2007, September). High temperature electronics packaging proceedings. Presented at HITEN International Conference on High Temperature Electronics, St. Catherine’s College Oxford, England. [Google Scholar]
- Sabrina, C., Vasilache, D.A., Girardi, S., Conci, P., and Margesin, B., “Thermocompression Bonding for 3D RF MEMS Devices Using Gold and Silver As Intermediate Layer”, Proceeding of IEEE, 2(183–186). [Google Scholar]
- Ohme, B., Johnson, B. J., & Larson, M. R. (2007). SOI CMOS for extreme temperature application, Honeywell aerospace, defense& space. Retrieved July 25th, 2014 from http://www51.honeywell.com/aero/common/documents/myaerospacecatalog-documents/Defense_Brochures-documents/High_Temperature/SOI_CMOS_for_Extreme_Temperature_Applications.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Henson, P. (2010). Considerations and options for high temperature die attach. https://etd.auburn.edu/bitstream/handle/10415/2249/final%20Thesis.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.