MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 51, 20162016 International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 2: Design and Development of Engineering Devices|
|Published online||06 April 2016|
- J. Yuan et.al., Development of an inspection robot for long distance transmission pipeline on-site overhaul, Int. J. Industrial Robot, Vol. 36, pp.546–550 (2009) [CrossRef]
- E. Dertien et.al., Development of an inspection robot for small diameter gas distribution mains, Proc. 2011 IEEE Int. Conf. R&A, pp.281–294 (2011)
- K. Nagatani et.al., Development of a Transformable Mobile Robot with a Variable Wheel Diameter, J. Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.19, No.3, pp.252–257 (2007) [CrossRef]
- T. Kawasaki et.al., Development of a Flexible Sliding Mechanism Using Flexible Pneumatic Cylinder for Rescue Robot, Proc. FLUCOME2011, 41.pdf, pp.1–6 (2011)
- T. Akagi et.al., Development of sliding type inspection robot using flexible pneumatic cylinder, Int. J. Advanced Mechatronic Systems, Vol.5, pp. 87–94 (2013) [CrossRef]
- T. Akagi et.al., Pipe Inspection Robot Using Flexible Pneumatic Cylinder Built-in Pneumatic Driving System, Proc. Int. Forum on Systems and Mechatronics, pp. 1–6 (2014)
- T.Akagi et.al., Development of Wearable Pneumatic Actuator and Multiport Pressure Control Valve, J. Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.17, No. 5, pp. 529–536 (2005) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.