MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 51, 20162016 International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 2: Design and Development of Engineering Devices|
|Published online||06 April 2016|
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Statistics Bureau, Director-General for Policy Planning (Statistical Standards) & Statistical Research and Training Institute, Statistical handbook of Japan 2013 [Online].
- T. Akagi, S. Dohta, M. Ihara, Improvement of McKibben Artificial Muscle with Long Stroke Motion and Its Application, Journal of System Design and Dynamics, Vol.4, No.4, 538–551(2010). [CrossRef]
- Y. Nagata ed., Soft Actuators -Forefront of Development-, NTS Ltd., 291–335(2014)
- H. Kobayashi, T. Shiban, Y. Ishida, Realization of all 7 motions for the upper limb by a muscle suit, Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.16, No.5, 504–512(2004). [CrossRef]
- T. Noritsugu, M. Takaiwa, D. Sasaki, Development of Power Assist Wear Using Pneumatic Rubber Artificial Muscles, Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.21, No.5, 607–613,(2009.) [CrossRef]
- Y. Tsuji, S. Dohta, T. Akagi S. Noguchi, Development of Envelope-type Pneumatic Thin Actuator, Proc. FLUCOME 2013, OS4-03-2pdf, 1–7,(2013)
- 3M™ Novec™ 7000 Engineered Fluid (Catalog) [Online]
- T. Akagi, S. Dohta, S. Fujimoto, Y. Tsuji, Y. Fujiwara, Development of Flexible Thin Actuator Driven by Low Boiling Point Liquid, International Journal of Materials Science and Engineering Vol. 3, No. 1, March 55-58,(2015) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.