MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 51, 20162016 International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 2: Design and Development of Engineering Devices|
|Published online||06 April 2016|
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Statistics Bureau, Statistics, Population Estimates, Result of the Population Estimates, Monthly Report. Result of the Population Estimates (online), Available: http://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/jinsui/tsuki/ (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.Ishii, K.Yamamoto, K.Hyodo, Stand-Alone Wearable Power Assist Suit -Development and Availability-. Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.17, No.5, 575–583 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Piquion, A.Nayar, A.Ghazaryan, R.Papann, W.Klimek, and R.Laroia, Robot-assisted gynecological surgery in a community setting. Journal of Robotics and Surgery, Vol.3, Issue 2, 61–64 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T.Noritsugu, M.Takaiwa, D.Sasaki, Development of Power Assist Wear Using Pneumatic Rubber Artificial Muscles, Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol. 21, No. 5, 607–613(2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.Kobayashi, T.Shiban, Y.Ishida, Realization of all 7 motions for the upper limb by a muscle suit, Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol. 16, 504–512(2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Nagata ed., Soft Actuators –Forefront of Development-, NTS Ltd.(2004) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- T.Akagi, S.Dohta, Development of a Rodless Type Flexible Pneumatic Cylinder and Its Application, Transactions on Robotics and Automation of the JSME (C), Vol. 73, No. 731, 2108–2114(2007) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.