MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 51, 20162016 International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1: Engineering Simulation, Modelling and Analytical Studies|
|Published online||06 April 2016|
- P. Wells, Sustainable business models and the automotive industry: A commentary. IIMB Manage. Rev., 25,12(2013) [CrossRef]
- J.X. Xu, M.Z. Zou, X.G. Kong, etc., Study on the development trend for modern CAPP technology. Manuf. Autom. 9,5(2004)
- J.Y. Lee, H.S. Kang, G.Y. Kim, S.D. Noh, Concurrent material flow analysis by P3R-driven modeling and simulation in PLM.Comput.Ind. 63,15(2012)
- C. Michael, ISO/TS 16949 QM in der Automobile industrie umsetzen. Carl Hanser Verlag, (2007)
- C.P. Kartha. A comparison of ISO 9000:2000 quality system standards, QS9000, ISO/TS 16949 and Baldrige criteria. The TQM Magazine, 16, 10 (2004), [CrossRef]
- S. Kwon, K.K. Lee, Y.H. Park. A study on a methodology of integration lean DFSS and advanced product planning(APQP) in ISO/TS16949, Asian J.Qual, 8, 9(2013)
- N.A.M. Salleh, S. Kasolang, A. Jaffar. Simulation of Integrated Total Quality Management (TQM) with lean manufacturing (LM) practices in forming process using Delmia quest. Procedia Eng, 41, 6(2012)
- A. P. Puvanasvaran, N. Jamibollah, N. Norazlin. Integration of POKA YOKE into process failure mode and effect analysis :a case study. Am.J.Appl.Sci., 11, 11(2014 ) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.