MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 51, 20162016 International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1: Engineering Simulation, Modelling and Analytical Studies|
|Published online||06 April 2016|
- P. Wells, Sustainable business models and the automotive industry: A commentary. IIMB Manage. Rev., 25,12(2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.X. Xu, M.Z. Zou, X.G. Kong, etc., Study on the development trend for modern CAPP technology. Manuf. Autom. 9,5(2004) [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Lee, H.S. Kang, G.Y. Kim, S.D. Noh, Concurrent material flow analysis by P3R-driven modeling and simulation in PLM.Comput.Ind. 63,15(2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Michael, ISO/TS 16949 QM in der Automobile industrie umsetzen. Carl Hanser Verlag, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Kartha. A comparison of ISO 9000:2000 quality system standards, QS9000, ISO/TS 16949 and Baldrige criteria. The TQM Magazine, 16, 10 (2004), [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kwon, K.K. Lee, Y.H. Park. A study on a methodology of integration lean DFSS and advanced product planning(APQP) in ISO/TS16949, Asian J.Qual, 8, 9(2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.A.M. Salleh, S. Kasolang, A. Jaffar. Simulation of Integrated Total Quality Management (TQM) with lean manufacturing (LM) practices in forming process using Delmia quest. Procedia Eng, 41, 6(2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Puvanasvaran, N. Jamibollah, N. Norazlin. Integration of POKA YOKE into process failure mode and effect analysis :a case study. Am.J.Appl.Sci., 11, 11(2014 ) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.