MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 51, 20162016 International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 1: Engineering Simulation, Modelling and Analytical Studies|
|Published online||06 April 2016|
- Jang Ming-hu, Liu Dao-you, Zhao Li-xin, Jia Gui-chun. The Effect of Cone Angle to Hydrocyclone Pressure Field and Velocity Field[J]. Chemical Machinery, 5:572–576 (2011)
- Wang Zun-ce, Gao Ye, Lu. Feng-xia, Liu. Xiao-ming, Li. Feng, The Effect of Liquid - liquid Hydrocyclone Inlet Structure Parameters to Pressure Characteristics[J]. Fluid Machinery, 2:16–19 (2003)
- Chen Qi-dong, Zuo Zhi-quan, The Flow Field Numerical Analysis of Different Lateral Inlet Cyclone[J]. China Engineering Science, 2:58–67+78 (2014)
- Yuan Hui-xin, Yu Jian-feng, Liu Hong-bin, The Effect of Split Ratio to the Basic Performance of Oil-water Separation Hydrocyclone [J]. Petroleum Machinery, 9: 17–19+2 (2000)
- Zhang Shi-shuai. Computational Fluid Dynamics and the Application [M].Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press (2011)
- Liang Zheng, Wang Jin-jin, Ren Lian-cheng, Li Lian-ming, The Theoretical Research of Solid-liquid Separation Hydrocyclone Flow Field[M]. Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press, 2:25 (2011)
- LaunderB E, SpaldingD B, Lectures in Mathematical Models of Turbulence [M]. Academic Press, London, England (1972)
- VahotV, OrszagS A. Development of turbulent models for shear flow by a double expansion technique[J]. Phys Fluid, 4(7):1510–1520 (1992) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Zhao Qing-guo, Zhang Ming-xian, Separation Technology of Hydroclone [M]. Beijing: Chemical industry Press, 53 (2003)
- K. T. Hsieh. Phenomenological Model of the Hydrocyclone [D].Salt Lake City: The University of Utah(1988)
- K. W. Chu, B. Wang, A. B . Yu, et, al. CFD -DEM Modelling of Multiphase Flow in Dense Medium Cyclones[J].Powder Technology, 193(3):235–247 (2009) [CrossRef]
- J. A. Delgadillo, R. K. Rajamani. A comparative study of three turbulence-closure models for the hydrocyclone problem [J]. Int. J. Miner. Process, 77:217–230 (2005) [CrossRef]
- Xu Yan-xia. The Numerical Simulation and Analysis of Hydrocyclone Separation Process[D]. East China University of Science and Technology (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.