MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 51, 20162016 International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 2: Design and Development of Engineering Devices|
|Published online||06 April 2016|
- DiNenno, P. J. SFPE handbook of fire protection engineering (SFPE,2008)
- Su, C. H., Tsai, K. C. and Xu, M. Y. Journal of Building Performance Simulation. Computational analysis on the performance of smoke exhaust systems in small vestibules of high-rise buildings, 8(4), 239–252 (2015)
- Kobes, M., Helsloot, I., de Vries, B. and Post, J. G. Fire Safety Journal. Building safety and human behaviour in fire: A literature review , 45(1), 1–11 (2010)
- National Fire Protection Association, NFPA 921: Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations. Chapter 3: Definitions, pp.18 (2014)
- W. Conshohocken ASTM International, ASTM E176-04 Standard Terminology of Fire Standards, (2004)
- Yamana, T. and Tanaka, T. Fire Science and Technology. Smoke control in large scale spaces, 5(1), 41–54 (1985)
- van Hooff, T., Blocken, B., Aanen, L. and Bronsema, B. Building and Environment. A venturi-shaped roof for wind-induced natural ventilation of buildings: wind tunnel and CFD evaluation of different design configurations ,46(9), 1797–1807 (2011)
- Spoerel, W. E., Narayanan, P. S. and Singh, N. P. British journal of anaesthesia. Transtracheal ventilation, 43(10), 932–939 (1971)
- Blocken, B., van Hooff, T., Aanen, L. and Bronsema, B. Computers and Fluids. Computational analysis of the performance of a venturi-shaped roof for natural ventilation: venturi-effect versus wind-blocking effect, 48(1), 202–213 (2011)
- Baum, H. R. and McCaffrey, B. J. Fire Safety Science. Fire induced flow field-theory and experiment, 2, 129–148 (1989)
- Wheeler, D. and Wilkinson, C. The Mariner’s Mirror. From calm to storm: the origins of the Beaufort wind scale, 90(2), 187–201 (2004)
- National Fire Agency. Standard for Installation of Fire Safety Equipments Based on Use and Occupancy. Ministry of the Interior, Taiwan (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.