MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 50, 20162016 4th International Conference on Electrical Energy and Networks (ICEEN 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Power electronic technology|
|Published online||04 April 2016|
- C. Li, J. Zhou, Y. Cao, et al. Interaction between urban microclimate and electric air-conditioning energy consumption during high temperature season. Applied Energy, 117: 149–156 (2014). [CrossRef]
- C. Li, J. Shang, S. Zhu, et al. An analysis of energy consumption caused by air temperature affected accumulative effect of the air conditioning load. Automat Electric Power Syst, 34(20):30–32, (2010).
- L. Yao, H. R. Lu. A second-way direct control of central air-conditioning load via the internet. IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol. 24, no.1, 240-248 (2009). [CrossRef]
- T. Ojima, Changing Tokyo metropolitan area and its heat island model. Energy and Buildings, 15(1): 191–203,(1991). [CrossRef]
- M. Santamouris, N. Papanikolaou, I. Livada, et al. On the impact of urban climate on the energy consumption of buildings. Solar energy, 70(3): 201-216, (2001).
- S. Hassid, M. Santamouris, N. Papanikolaou, et al. The effect of the Athens heat island on air conditioning load. Energy and Buildings, 32(2): 131–141(2000). [CrossRef]
- X. T. Li. Effects of urbanization on cooling load of residential buildings. Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning, 32(2): 79-81, (2002).
- D. S. Callaway, I. A. Hiskens, Achieving Controllability of Electric Loads, Proceedings of the IEEE, 1, 184–199,(2011)． [CrossRef]
- S. Kundu, N. Sinitsyn, S. Backhaus, and I. Hiskens, Modeling and Control of Thermostatically Controlled Loads. Available online: http://arxiv.org/abs/1101.2157 (accessed on 10 August 2015).
- X. Hu,; B. Wang, S. Yang, T. Short, and L. A. Zhou, Closed-Loop Control Strategy for Air Conditioning Loads to Participate in Demand Response. Energies, 8, 8650–8681( 2015). [CrossRef]
- J. C. Jiménez-Muñoz, and J. A. Sobrino, A generalized single‐channel method for retrieving land surface temperature from remote sensing data. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012), 108(D22),(2012).
- L. P. Rothfusz, The heat index ‘equation’ (or, more than you ever wanted to know about heat index). NWS Technical Attachment SR90-23. NWS Southern Region Headquarters, Fort Worth, TX.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.