MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 50, 20162016 4th International Conference on Electrical Energy and Networks (ICEEN 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Power electronic technology|
|Published online||04 April 2016|
- C. Li, J. Zhou, Y. Cao, et al. Interaction between urban microclimate and electric air-conditioning energy consumption during high temperature season. Applied Energy, 117: 149–156 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Li, J. Shang, S. Zhu, et al. An analysis of energy consumption caused by air temperature affected accumulative effect of the air conditioning load. Automat Electric Power Syst, 34(20):30–32, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- L. Yao, H. R. Lu. A second-way direct control of central air-conditioning load via the internet. IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol. 24, no.1, 240-248 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ojima, Changing Tokyo metropolitan area and its heat island model. Energy and Buildings, 15(1): 191–203,(1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Santamouris, N. Papanikolaou, I. Livada, et al. On the impact of urban climate on the energy consumption of buildings. Solar energy, 70(3): 201-216, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- S. Hassid, M. Santamouris, N. Papanikolaou, et al. The effect of the Athens heat island on air conditioning load. Energy and Buildings, 32(2): 131–141(2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. T. Li. Effects of urbanization on cooling load of residential buildings. Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning, 32(2): 79-81, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Callaway, I. A. Hiskens, Achieving Controllability of Electric Loads, Proceedings of the IEEE, 1, 184–199,(2011)． [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kundu, N. Sinitsyn, S. Backhaus, and I. Hiskens, Modeling and Control of Thermostatically Controlled Loads. Available online: http://arxiv.org/abs/1101.2157 (accessed on 10 August 2015). [Google Scholar]
- X. Hu,; B. Wang, S. Yang, T. Short, and L. A. Zhou, Closed-Loop Control Strategy for Air Conditioning Loads to Participate in Demand Response. Energies, 8, 8650–8681( 2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Jiménez-Muñoz, and J. A. Sobrino, A generalized single‐channel method for retrieving land surface temperature from remote sensing data. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012), 108(D22),(2012). [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Rothfusz, The heat index ‘equation’ (or, more than you ever wanted to know about heat index). NWS Technical Attachment SR90-23. NWS Southern Region Headquarters, Fort Worth, TX. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.