MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 48, 2016IV Russian Forum for Young Scientists with International Participation “Space Engineering”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||6. Practice-oriented Approach to the Specialists Training in the Aerospace Industry|
|Published online||04 April 2016|
- Information from web-site of CDIO. URL: http://cdiorussia.ru (2016)
- D. A. McAdams, E. T.Morris, ASEE Washington ССS, USA, 113020 (2015)
- E. F. Crawley, J. Malmqvist, S. Östlund, D. R. Brodeur, and K. Edström, Rethinking engineering education: the CDIO approach (Springer, New York, 2014) [CrossRef]
- CDIO Standards 2.0. URL: http://cdio.org/implementing-cdio/standards/12-cdio-standards (2016)
- V. Ivanova, K. Mertins, Mat. Web of Conf. 37, 01025 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- CDIO Syllabus2.0. URL: http://www.cdio.org/benefits-cdio/cdio-syllabus/cdio-syllabus-topical-form (2016)
- O. M. Zamyatina, P. I. Mozgaleva, M. A. Solovjev, L. À. Bokov, À. F. Pozdeeva, WSJ 27 (ELELC), 434 (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.