MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- O. Ozden, T. Dogeroglu and S.Kara, Assessment of ambient air quality in Eskişehir, Turkey, Environment Int., 34, 678–687, (2008). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Goyal, S.V. Ghatge, P. Nema and S.M. Tamhane, Understanding urban vehicular pollution problem vis-a-vis ambient air quality - case study of a Megacity (Delhi, India), Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 119, 557–569, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Mohmad, Pencemaran udara di kawasan perindustrian dan perumahan di Senai Johor, Degree Thesis, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- G. Cannistraro and L. Ponterio, Analysis of air quality in the outdoor environment of the City of Messina by an application of the pollution index method, Int. J. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, 3(6), 214-220, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- R.M.S.R. Mohamed, F.H.B.C. Aziz and A.H.M. Kassim, An assessment of selected heavy metal concentrations (Pb, Cu, Cr, Cd, Ni, Zn) in university campus located in industrial area. ARPN J. of Engineering and Applied Science, 9(12), 2724-2730, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- P. Lazar, R. Zbořil, M. Pumera and M. Otyepka, Chemical nature of boron and nitrogen dopant atoms in graphene strongly influences its electronic properties, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 16, 14231-14235, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.