MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- A. Antemir, C.D. Hills, P.J. Carey, M.C. Magnie and A. Polettini, Investigation of 4-year-old stabilised/solidified and accelerated carbonated contaminated soil, J. of Hazardous Materials, 181(1), 543-555, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Katz and H. Salem, The Biological and Environmental Chemistry of Chromium, VCH Publishers, New York, (1994). [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang and C. Vipulanandan, Solidification/stabilization of Cr (VI) with cement: Leachability and XRD analyses, Cement and Concrete Research, 30(3), 385-389, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Vipulanandan and S. Wang, Remediation of hexavalent chromium contaminated soil, Proc. of In-Situ Remediation of the Geoenvironment, ASCE, New York, 363-373, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- C. Vipulanandan and S. Krishnan, Leachability and biodegradation of high concentrations of phenol and o-chlorophenol, Hazardous Waste and Hazardous Materials, 10(1), 27-47, (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Roy, H.C. Eaton, F.K. Cartledge and M.E. Tittlebaum, Solidification/stabilization of a heavy metal sludge by a Portland cement/fly ash binding mixture, Hazardous Waste and Hazardous Materials, 8(1), 33-41, (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Bishop, Contaminant leaching from solidified-stabilized wastes. Emerging Technologies in Hazardous Waste Management II, American Chemical Society, Washington, (1991). [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Wang and C. Vipulanandan, Leachability of lead from solidified cement-fly ash binders, Cement and Concrete Research, 26(6), 895-905, (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Lin, J.N. Chen and C.C Lin, An NMR and XRD study of solidification/stabilization of chromium with Portland cement and β-C 2 S, J. of Hazardous Materials, 48(1), 137-147 (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Malviya, and R. Chaudhary, Factors affecting hazardous waste solidification/stabilization: A review, J. of Hazardous Materials, 137(1), 267-276 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- BS 1377-7, Methods of Tests for Soils for Civil Engineering Purposes, British Standards Institution, London, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Detwiler, J.I. Bhatty and S. Battacharja, Supplementary Cementing Materials for Use in Blended Cements, Portland Cement Association, Illinois, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- N. Jain, Solidification and Leachability of Cr (VI) in rice husk ash-blended cement, ISRN Civil Engineering, 2011, 1-6, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Bonavetti, V.F. Rahhal and E.F. Irassar, Studies on the carboaluminate formation in limestone filler-blended cements, Cement and Concrete Research, 31(6), 853-859, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.