MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- E.L. Davis, Steam injection for soil and aquifer remediation, Environmental Protection Agency, United States, (1998).
- T.A. Edmondson, Effect of temperature on water flooding, J. of Canadian Petroleum Technology, 4, 236-242, (1965). [CrossRef]
- S.W. Poston, S. Ysrael, A. Hossain and E.F. Montgomery III, The effect of temperature on irreducible water saturation and relative permeability of unconsolidated sands, Society of Petroleum Engineers, 10,171-180, (1970). [CrossRef]
- E.L. Davis and B.K. Lien, Laboratory study on the use of hot water to recover light oily wastes from sands, Environmental Protection Agency, United States, (1993).
- Engineering Forum Issue Paper, In situ treatment technologies for contaminated soil, Environmental Protection Agency, United States, (2006).
- K. Udell and L. Stewart, Combined steam injection and vacuum extraction for aquifer cleanup, Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Subsurface Contamination by Immiscible Fluids, Calgary, (1990).
- S. Lingineni and V.K. Dhir, An experimental and theoretical study of remediation of multicomponent organic contaminants in the unsaturated soil by venting, ASME-HTD, 193, 99-99, (1992).
- L.D. Stewart and K.S. Udell, Mechanisms of residual oil displacement by steam injection, SPE Reservoir Engineering, 3, 233-1,242, (1988). [CrossRef]
- P.R de Percin, Demonstration of in situ steam and hot-air stripping technology, J. of the Air and Waste Management Association, 41(6), 873-877, (1991). [CrossRef]
- J.S. Lighty, G.D. Silcox, D.W. Pershing, V.A. Cundy and D.G. Linz, Fundamentals for the thermal remediation of contaminated soils, Particle and bed desorption models, Environmental Science and Technology, 24, 750-757, (1990).
- L. Tognotti, M. Flytzani-Stephanopoulos, A.F. Sarofim, H. Kopsinis and M. Stoukides, Study of adsorption-desorption of contaminants on single soil particles using the electrodynamic thermogravimetric analyzer, Environmental Science and Technology, 25, 104-109, (1991). [CrossRef]
- A. Hadim, F. Shah and G. Korfiatis, Laboratory studies of steam stripping of LNAPLcontaminated soils, Soil and Sediment Contamination, 2, 37-58, (1993). [CrossRef]
- M.D. Basel and K.S. Udell, Two-dimensional study of steam injection into porous media, Multiphase Transport in Porous Media, ASME-HTD, 127, 39-46, (1989).
- K. Cook, In situ steam enhanced recovery process, Environmental Protection Agency, United States, (1995).
- M.D. Basel and K.S. Udell, Effect of heterogeneities on the shape of condensation fronts in porous media, Heat Transfer in Geophysical Media, ASME HTD, 172, 63-70, (1991).
- K.S. Udell, M. Itamura, L. Alvarez-Cohen and M. Hernandez, NAS Lemoore JP-5 cleanup demonstration, Berkeley Environmental Restoration Center, University of California, Berkeley, (1994).
- F.S. Johnson, C.J. Walker and A.F. Bayazeed, Oil Vaporization During Steamflooding, Society of Petroleum Engineers, Dallas, (1968).
- N.A. Myhill and G.L. Stegemeier, Steam-drive correlation and prediction, J. of Petroleum Technology, 30(2), 173-182, (1978). [CrossRef]
- A.K. Singhal, Physical model study of inverted seven-spot steamfloods in a pool containing conventional heavy oil, J. of Canadian Petroleum Technology, 19, 12-124, (1980). [CrossRef]
- B. Kramer, J. Kupar, J. Ross, J. Cardoso-Neto, D.G. Jackson and B.B. Looney, Concluding a steam injection remediation project at a DNAPL Source Zone at the Savannah River Site, Waste Management Symposia, Arizona, (2015).
- S. Peng, N. Wang and J. Chen, Steam and air co-injection in removing residual TCE in unsaturated layered sandy porous media, J. of Contaminant Hydrology, 153, 24-36, (2013). [CrossRef]
- F. Chen, R.W. Falta and L.C. Murdoch, Numerical analysis of thermal remediation in 3D fieldscale fractured geologic media, Groundwater, 53(4), 572-587, (2014). [CrossRef]
- F. Chen, R.W. Falta and L.C. Murdoch, Numerical analysis of contaminant removal from fractured rock during boiling, J. of Contaminant Hydrology, 134–135, 12-21, (2012). [CrossRef]
- A. McKenzie, Simulating remediation of trichloroethylene in fractured bedrock by thermal conductive heating using the numerical model TMVOC, Master Thesis, Queen’s University, Canada, (2013).
- N. Wang, S. Peng and J. Chen, 2D-box study on effects of media heterogeneity on remediation of TCE by steam enhanced extraction, Advances in Environmental Protection, 3, 45, (2013).
- D. Rodriguez, Assessment of thermal heating for the removal of chlorinated solvents from fractured bedrock, PhD Thesis, Queen’s University, Canada, (2012).
- G. Heron, J. Lachance and R. Baker, Removal of PCE DNAPL from tight clays using in situ thermal desorption, Groundwater Monitoring and Remediation, 33, 31-43, (2013). [CrossRef]
- X. Liu, L.C. Murdoch, R.W. Falta and T. Tan, Experimental characterization of CVOC removal from fractured clay during boiling, Int. J. of Heat and Mass Transfer, 70, 764-778, (2014). [CrossRef]
- E.J. Martin and B.H. Kueper, Observation of trapped gas during electrical resistance heating of trichloroethylene under passive venting conditions, J. of Contaminant Hydrology, 126, 291-300, (2011). [CrossRef]
- J.R. Hunt, N. Sitar and K.S. Udell, Nonaqueous phase liquid transport and cleanup: 1. analysis of mechanisms, Water Resources Research, 24, 1247-1258, (1988). [CrossRef]
- P.W. Atkins, Physical Chemistry, Oxford University Press, (1998).
- G. Heron, S. Carroll and S.G. Nielsen, Full-scale removal of DNAPL constituents using steamenhanced extraction and electrical resistance heating, Groundwater Monitoring and Remediation, 25, 92-107, 2005. [CrossRef]
- G. Heron, K. Parker, J. Galligan and T.C. Holmes, Thermal treatment of eight CVOC source zones to near nondetect concentrations, Groundwater Monitoring and Remediation, 29, 56-65, (2009). [CrossRef]
- K.S. Udell, Application of in situ thermal remediation technologies for DNAPL removal, International Association of Hydrological Sciences, (1998).
- P.E. Baker, An experimental study of heat flow in steam flooding, Society of Petroleum Engineers J., 9, 89-99, (1969). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.