MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- A. Ebert, F. Taylor and J. Blake, Changes of 6-benzylaminopurine and 2, 4-Ddichlorophenoxyacetic acid concentrations in plant tissue culture media in the presence of activated charcoal, Plant Cell Tiss. Org., 33,157-162, (1993). [CrossRef]
- M. La Habi, B. Prasetya, S. Prijono and Z. Kusuma, The effect of sago pith waste granule compost and inorganic fertilizer on soil physical characteristics and corn (Zea mays L.) production in inceptisol, IOSR J. of Environmental Science, Toxicology and Food Technology, 8, 32-40, (2014). [CrossRef]
- N.S. Karam, K.I. Ereifej, R.A. Shibli, H. AbuKudais, A. Alkofahi and Y. Malkawi, Metals concentration, growth, and yield of potatoproduced from in vitro plantlets or microtubers and grown in municipal solid-waste-amended substrates, J. Plant Nutr., 21, 725-739, (1998). [CrossRef]
- J. Singh, F. Sabir, R.S. Sangwan, L.K. Narnoliya, S. Saxena and N.S. Sangwan, Enhanced secondary metabolite production and pathway gene expression by leaf explants-induced direct root morphotypes are regulated by combination of growth regulators and culture conditionsin centella asiatica (L.) urban, Plant Growth Regul., 75, 55-66, (2015). [CrossRef]
- F. Trevisan, E.P. Chu, M. Gaspar and M.A.M. Carvalho, In vitro culture and fructan production by Vernonia herbacea (Asteraceae), Acta Physiol. Plant, 36, 2299-307, (2014). [CrossRef]
- R. Us-Camas, G. Rivera-Solis, F, Duarte-Ake and C. De-la-Peria, In vitro culture: an epigenetic challenge for plants, Plant Cell Tiss. Cult., 118, 187-201, (2014). [CrossRef]
- D.P.C. Stewart, K.C. Cameron, I.S. Cornforth and J.R. Sedcole, Effects of spent mushroom substrate on soil physical conditions and plant growth in an intensive horticulture system, Aust. J. Soil Res., 36, 899-912, (1998). [CrossRef]
- L.A. Biederman and W.S. Harpole, Biochar and its effects on plant productivity and nutrient cycling: a meta-analysis, GCB Bioenergy, 5, 202-214,(2013). [CrossRef]
- Y.K. Yong, J.J. Tan, S.S. The, S.H. Mah, G.C.L. Ee, H.S. Chiong and Z. Ahmad, Clinacanthus nutans extracts are antioxidant with antipoliferative effect on cultured human cancer cell lines, Evid. Based Complementary Altern.Med., 2013, 1-8, (2013).
- E. Medina, C. Paredes, M.D. Perez-Murcia, M.A. Bustamante and R. Moral, Spent mushroom substrate as component of growing media for germination and growth of hoticultureal plants, Bioresour. Technol., 100, 4227-4232, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Y.J. Wang, R.X. Chen, D.Q. Lu, P.J. Zhang and B.Q. Gu, Recycle experiment on flower and vegetable with spent mushroom substrate, Edible Fungi, 1, 45-46, (2006).
- R.I. Lopez-Castro, S. Delmastro and N.R. Curvetto, Spent oyster mushroom substrate in a mix with organic soil for plant pot cultivation, Micol. Aplicada Int., 20, 17-26, (2008).
- S.G. Jonathan, O.J. Oyetunji, O.J. Olawuyi and P.O. Uwukhor, Application of Pleurotus ostreatus SMC as soil conditioner for the growth of soybean (Glycine max), Academia Arena, 5, 55-61, (2013).
- M.J. Pan and J. Van-Staden, The use of charcoal in vitro culture – a review, Plant Growth Regul., 26 ,155-163, (1998). [CrossRef]
- K.A. Spokas, K.B. Cantrell, J.M. Novak, D.W. Archer, J.A. Ippolito, H.P. Collins and A.A. Nichols, Biochar: A synthesis of its agronomic impact beyond carbon sequestration, J. Environ. Qual., 41, 973-989, (2012). [CrossRef]
- A.R. Zimmerman, B. Gao and M. Ahn, Positive and negative carbon mineralization priming effects among a variety of biochar-amended soils, Soil Biol. Biochem., 43, 1169-1179, (2011). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.