MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- L. Wang, Z. Yu and H. Dai, Water Science and Engineering, 2, 16-24, (2009).
- J. Lian, Y. Yao and C. Ma, Water, 6, 3200-3223, (2014). [CrossRef]
- H. Dai, J. Mao and D. Jiang, PLOS ONE, 8, 1-14, (2013).
- T. Zheng, J. Mao and H. Dai, Science China Technological Sciences, 54, 1588-1598, (2011). [CrossRef]
- Y. Zhang and M. B. António, Ocean Modelling, 21, 71-96, (2008). [CrossRef]
- T.M. Wool, Water Quality Analysis Simulation Program (WASP) Version 6 User’s Manual, US Environmental Protection Agency, Atlanta, (2001).
- J. Li, E-proceedings of the 36th IAHR World Congress, The Hague, Netherlands, (2015).
- D. Justić and L. Wang, Continental Shelf Research, 72, 163-179, (2014). [CrossRef]
- J. Li, D. Li and X. Wang, Journal of Environmental Sciences, 24, 1569-1578, (2012). [CrossRef]
- J. Li, Z. Jin and W. Yang, Ecological Informatics, 22, 23-35, (2014). [CrossRef]
- K. Zhu, Doctoral dissertation of Chinese Academy of Sciences, (2013).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.