MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- L. Wang, Z. Yu and H. Dai, Water Science and Engineering, 2, 16-24, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J. Lian, Y. Yao and C. Ma, Water, 6, 3200-3223, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Dai, J. Mao and D. Jiang, PLOS ONE, 8, 1-14, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- T. Zheng, J. Mao and H. Dai, Science China Technological Sciences, 54, 1588-1598, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang and M. B. António, Ocean Modelling, 21, 71-96, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Wool, Water Quality Analysis Simulation Program (WASP) Version 6 User’s Manual, US Environmental Protection Agency, Atlanta, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, E-proceedings of the 36th IAHR World Congress, The Hague, Netherlands, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Justić and L. Wang, Continental Shelf Research, 72, 163-179, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, D. Li and X. Wang, Journal of Environmental Sciences, 24, 1569-1578, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, Z. Jin and W. Yang, Ecological Informatics, 22, 23-35, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Zhu, Doctoral dissertation of Chinese Academy of Sciences, (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.