MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- E. Lopez-Gun and W.T. Jarvis, Groundwater governance and the low of the hidden sea, Water Policy, 11(6), 742-762, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Rathinakumar, G. Dhinakaran and C.R. Suribabu, Assessment of aeration capacity of stepped cascade system for selected geometry, Int. J. of ChemTech Research, 6(1), 254-262, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R. Munter, H. Ojaste and J. Sutt, Complexed iron removal from groundwater, J. of Environmental Engineering, 131, 1014-1020, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Nkwonta and G. Ochieng, Roughing filter for water pre-treatment technology in developing countries: A review, Int. J. of Physical Sciences, 4(9), 455-463, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Aziz and P.G. Smith, The Influence of pH and coarse media on manganese precipitation from water, Water Research, 26(6), 853-855, (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Aziz and P.G. Smith, Removal of manganese from water using crushed dolomite filtration technique, Water Research, 30(2), 489-492, 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.