MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- R. Afroz, M.N. Hassan and N. A. Ibrahim, Review of air pollution and health impacts in Malaysia, Environment Research, 92(2), 71-77, (2003). [CrossRef]
- Department of Environment Malaysia, Malaysia Environmental Quality Report 2013, Kuala Lumpur: Department of Environment, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Malaysia, (2013).
- D.W. Dockery, Health effects of particulate air pollution, Ann Epidemiology, 19, 257-263, (2009). [CrossRef]
- N. Kunzli, R. Kaiser, S. Medina, M. Studnicka, O. Chanel, P. Filinger, M. Herry, J.F. Horak, T.V. Puybonnieux, P. Quenel, J. Schneider, R. Seethaler, J.C. Vergnaud and H. Sommer, Public health impact of outdoor and traffic related air pollution: a European assessment, The Lancet, 356, 795-801, (2000) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- B.M.T. Shamsul, Paras pendedahan kepada PM10 dan hubungannya dengan simptom masalah pernafasan di kalangan pekerja Majlis Perbandaran Petaling Jaya. Master of Medical Sciences Thesis. Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, (2002)
- L.H.L. Oliver, S. Ahmad, K. Aiyub, Y.M. Jani and T.K. Hwa, Urban environmental health : Respiratory illness and urban factors in Kuala Lumpur city, Malaysia. Environment Asia, 4(1), 39 – 46, (2011)
- T.M.J.A. Cooray, Applied Time Series Analysis and Forecasting, Alpha Science, Oxford, (2008).
- W.S.W. William, Time Series Analysis-Univariate and Multivariate Methods, Pearson Education, United States, (2006)/
- R.A. Carmona, Statistical Analysis of Financial Data in S-Plus, Springer, United States, (2004).
- A. Abdel-Aziz and H.C. Frey, Development of hourly probabilistic utility NOx emission inventories using time series techniques: Part I-univariate approach, Atmospheric Environment, 37, 5379-5389, (2003). [CrossRef]
- H. Bozdogan, Model selection and Akaike information criterion (AIC): The general theory and its analytical extensions, Psychometrika, 52(3), 345-370, (1987). [CrossRef]
- J. Tayman and D.A. Swanson, On the validity of MAPE as a measure of population forecast accuracy, Population Research and Policy Review, 18, 299 - 322, (1999). [CrossRef]
- H. Junninen, H. Niska, K. Tuppurainen, J. Ruuskanen and M. Kolehmainen, Method for impotation of missing values in air quality data sets, Atmospheric Environment, 38(9), 2895-2907, (2004). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.