MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- B. López-Mesa, Á. Pitarch, A. Tomás and T. Gallego, Comparison of environmental impacts of building structures with in situ cast floors and with precast concrete floors, Build. Environ., 44(4), 699-712, (2009). [CrossRef]
- L. Jaillon, C.S. Poon and Y.H. Chiang, Quantifying the waste reduction potential of using prefabrication in building construction in Hong Kong, Waste Manag., 29(1), 309–320, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Y.F. Badir, M.R.A. Kadir and A.H. Hashim, Industrialized building systems construction in Malaysia, J. Arhit. Eng., 8(1), 19-23, (2002). [CrossRef]
- A. Cox, Power, value and SCM, Supply Chain Management, 4(4), 167–175, (1999). [CrossRef]
- S.A.A.H.S.S. Hassim and M.S. Jaafar, The contractor perception towers Industrialised building system risk in construction projects in Malaysia, Am. J. Appl. Sci., 6, 937–942, (2009). [CrossRef]
- P.S. Tan, S.S.G. Lee and A.E.S. Goh, Multi-criteria decision techniques for context-aware B2B collaboration in supply chains, Decis. Support Syst., 52(4), 779-789, (2012). [CrossRef]
- M.N.M. Nawi, A. Lee, M.N.A. Azman and K.A.M. Kamar, Fragmentation issue in Malaysia industrialised building system (IBS) project, J. Eng. Sience Technol., 9(1), 97-106, (2014).
- S. Thiruchelvam and J.E. Tookey, Evolving trends of supplier selection criteria and methods, Int. J. Automot. Mech. Eng., 4(1), 437-454, (2011). [CrossRef]
- S.H. Cheraghi, M. Dadashzadeh and M. Subramanian, For supplier selection : An update, J. Appl. Bus. Res., 20(2), 91-108, (2004).
- A.K. Kar and A.K. Pani, Exploring the importance of different supplier selection criteria, Manag. Res. Rev., 37(1), 89-105, (2014). [CrossRef]
- B.A. Ozturk and F. Ozcelik, Sustainable supplier selection with a fuzzy multi-criteria decision making method based on triple bottom line, 5(3), 129, 147, (2014).
- K. Mukherjee, Supplier selection criteria and method: past, present and future, Int. Oper. Res., 39-44, (2014).
- H.K. Bhargava and C. Tettelbach, A web-based decision support system for waste disposal and recycling, Comput. Environ. Urban Syst., 21(1), 47-65, (1997). [CrossRef]
- I.M. Mahdi, A multi-criteria approach to contractor selection, Eng. Constr. Archit. Manag., 9(1), 29–37, (2002).
- C. Kahraman, U. Cebeci and Z. Ulukan, Multi-criteria supplier selection using fuzzy AHP, Logist. Inf. Manag.,16(6), 382-394, (2003). [CrossRef]
- A. Shapira and M. Goldenberg, AHP-based equipment selection model for construction projects, J. Constr. Eng. Manag., 131(12), 1263-1273, (2005). [CrossRef]
- R. Manoharan, Subcontractor selection method using analythic hierarchy process, Universiti Teknology Malaysia, (2005).
- A.K. McCowan and S. Mohamed, A classification of Decision Support System for the analysis and evaluation of concession project investment, J. Financ. Manag. Prop. Constr., 7(2), 127-137, (2002).
- M.F. Omar, B. Trigunarsyah and J. Wong, The state of art of decision support system development: Progress of requirement engineering in construction, International Building and Infrastructure Technology Conference, (2011).
- Q. Tian, J. Ma and O. Liu, A hybrid knowledge and model system for R&D project selection, Expert Syst. Appl., 23(3), 265-271, (2002). [CrossRef]
- C.A. Weber, J.R. Current and W.C. Benton, Vendor selection criteria and methods, Eur. J. Oper. Res., 50(1), 2-18, (1991 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.