MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia, Construction Industry Master Plan 2006-2015, Kuala Lumpur, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Abd Hamid, Industrialised building system (IBS) in Malaysia: The current state and R&D initiatives, Malaysian Construction Research Journal, 1(2), 1-11, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- K.A.M. Kamar, Collaboration initiative on green construction and sustainability through industrialized buildings systems (IBS) in the Malaysian construction industry, International Journal of Sustainable Construction Engineering and Technology, 1(1), (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M.N.M. Nawi, A. Lee and K.M. Nor, Barriers to implementation of the industrialised building system (IBS) in Malaysia, The Built and Human Environment Review, 4, 22-35, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- R. Yunus and J. Yang, Improving ecological performance of industrialized building systems in Malaysia, Construction Management and Economics, 32(1-2),183-195, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.R.B. Zainol, A. Al-Mamun and P.Y. Permarupan, Overview of Malaysian modularity manufacturing practices, American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 3(7), (2013). [Google Scholar]
- MS 1064, Guide to Modular Coordination in Building, Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- N. Blismas and R. Wakefield, Drivers, constraints and the future of offsite manufacture in Australia, Construction Innovation: Information, Process, Management, 9(1), 72-83, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Jaillon and C.S. Poon, Sustainable construction aspects of using prefabrication in dense urban environment: A Hong Kong case study, Construction Management and Economics, 26(9), 953 - 966, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Yunus and J. Yang, Critical sustainability factors in industrialised building systems, Construction Innovation: Information, Process, Management, 12(4), 447 - 463, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.T. Haas and W.R. Fagerlund, Preliminary Research on Prefabrication, Preassembly, Modularization, an Offsite Fabrication in Construction: A Report to the Construction Industry Institute, University of Texas, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- J. Neelamkavil, Automation in the prefab and modular construction Industry, Proc. International Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction , Austin, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- L. Mei and J. Yang, Analysis of interrelationships between critical waste factors in office building retrofit projects using interpretive structural modelling, International Journal of Construction Management, 14(1), 15-27, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Azevedo, H. Carvalho and V. Cruz-Machado, Using interpretive structural modelling to identify and rank performance measures: An application in the automotive supply chain, Baltic Journal of Management, . 8(2), 208-230, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.