MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia, Construction Industry Master Plan 2006-2015, Kuala Lumpur, (2006).
- Z. Abd Hamid, Industrialised building system (IBS) in Malaysia: The current state and R&D initiatives, Malaysian Construction Research Journal, 1(2), 1-11, (2008).
- K.A.M. Kamar, Collaboration initiative on green construction and sustainability through industrialized buildings systems (IBS) in the Malaysian construction industry, International Journal of Sustainable Construction Engineering and Technology, 1(1), (2010).
- M.N.M. Nawi, A. Lee and K.M. Nor, Barriers to implementation of the industrialised building system (IBS) in Malaysia, The Built and Human Environment Review, 4, 22-35, (2011).
- R. Yunus and J. Yang, Improving ecological performance of industrialized building systems in Malaysia, Construction Management and Economics, 32(1-2),183-195, (2014). [CrossRef]
- N.R.B. Zainol, A. Al-Mamun and P.Y. Permarupan, Overview of Malaysian modularity manufacturing practices, American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 3(7), (2013).
- MS 1064, Guide to Modular Coordination in Building, Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia, (2001).
- N. Blismas and R. Wakefield, Drivers, constraints and the future of offsite manufacture in Australia, Construction Innovation: Information, Process, Management, 9(1), 72-83, (2009). [CrossRef]
- L. Jaillon and C.S. Poon, Sustainable construction aspects of using prefabrication in dense urban environment: A Hong Kong case study, Construction Management and Economics, 26(9), 953 - 966, (2008). [CrossRef]
- R. Yunus and J. Yang, Critical sustainability factors in industrialised building systems, Construction Innovation: Information, Process, Management, 12(4), 447 - 463, (2012). [CrossRef]
- C.T. Haas and W.R. Fagerlund, Preliminary Research on Prefabrication, Preassembly, Modularization, an Offsite Fabrication in Construction: A Report to the Construction Industry Institute, University of Texas, (2002).
- J. Neelamkavil, Automation in the prefab and modular construction Industry, Proc. International Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction , Austin, (2009).
- L. Mei and J. Yang, Analysis of interrelationships between critical waste factors in office building retrofit projects using interpretive structural modelling, International Journal of Construction Management, 14(1), 15-27, (2014). [CrossRef]
- S. Azevedo, H. Carvalho and V. Cruz-Machado, Using interpretive structural modelling to identify and rank performance measures: An application in the automotive supply chain, Baltic Journal of Management, . 8(2), 208-230, (2013). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.