MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- A.R.A. Hamid, M.Z.A. Majid and B. Singh, An Overview of construction accidents in malaysia,” in in issues in construction industry, M.I. Mohamad, Ed., Penerbit Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor Bahru, 110–123, (2008).
- S.S. Hosseinian and Z.J. Torghabeh, Major theories of construction accident causation models: A literature review, Int. J. Adv. Eng. Technol., 4(2), 53–66, (2012).
- D.N.M.A. Abdullah and G.C.M. Wern, An analysis of accidents statistics in Malaysian construction sector, Proc. of International Conference on E-business, Management and Economics, 3, (2011).
- C.L. Foo, Budgeting for occupational safety and health management and its implementation, MBAM Annual Safety Conference, (2005).
- SOCSO, Annual Report for 2009, Kuala Lumpur, (2009).
- SOCSO, Annual Report for 2000, Kuala Lumpur, (2000).
- DOSH, Accident Statistic, Kuala Lumpur, (2013).
- A.G.F. Gibb, Off-site Fabrication: Prefabrication, Pre-assembly and Modularisation, Whittles Publishing Services, United Kingdom, (1999).
- T. M. Toole and J. Gambatese, “The trajectories of Prevention through Design in construction.,” J. Safety Res., vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 225–30, Jan. 2008. [CrossRef]
- L. J. McKay, “The Effect of Offsite Construction on Occupational Health and Safety,” Loughborough University, 2010.
- M. Gangolells, M. Casals, N. Forcada, X. Roca, and A. Fuertes, “Mitigating Construction Safety Risks Using Prevention Through Design.,” J. Safety Res., vol. 41, pp. 107–122, 2010. [CrossRef]
- S. Toulmin, The Uses of Argument, vol. 70. 1958, p. 262.
- J. L. Yearwood and A. Stranieri, “The Generic/Actual Argument Model of Practical Reasoning,” Decis. Support Syst., vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 358–379, Jan. 2006. [CrossRef]
- T. Cooke, H. Lingard, N. Blismas, and A. Stranieri, “ToolSHeD TM The Development and Evaluation of a Decision Support Tool for Health and Safety in Construction Design ToolSHeD,” Eng. Constr. Archit. Manag., vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 336–351, 2008. [CrossRef]
- D. Viner, Accident Analysis and Risk Control. New Delhi, India: Viner Pty Ltd., 1991.
- N. H. Abas, N. Blismas, and H. Lingard, “Development of a Knowledge-Based Energy Damage Model to Assess Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Construction Risks in Malaysia,” in CIBW099 Prevention: Means to the End of Construction Injuries, illnesses, and Fatalities, 2011.
- N. H. Abas, N. Blismas, and H. Lingard, “Knowledge-based energy damage model for evaluating Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Construction Risks in Malaysia,” in HKU-HKHA International Conference 2013 - Construction and Housing in the 21st Century, 2013, pp. 408–415.
- D. Viner, Accident analysis and risk control. Melbourne: Derek Viner Pty Ltd., 1996.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.