MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- D.M. Jewkes and M.L. Delgadillo, Weaknesses of housing affordability indices used by practitioners, Journal of Financial Counseling and Planning, 21(1), 43-52, (2010).
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Housing Impact Analysis, Government Printing Office, Washington, (2006).
- Demographia, The 11th annual international housing affordability survey: 2015 ratings for metropolitan market, (2015). <Available at: www.demographia.com/dhi.pdf>
- Department of Statistics, The Malaysian economy in Brief, (2014).
- Department of Statistics, Malaysia report on household expenditure survey, (2011). <available at: http://www.statistics.gov.my/portal/download_household/files/Expenditure/Laporan_PIR_Report_on_HES_2009-10.pdf>
- Bank Negara, Annual Report 2014, (2015).
- Government of Malaysia, Tenth Malaysian Plan 2011-2015, Economic Planning Unit Prime Minister’s Department, Putrajaya, (2010).
- Department of Statistics, Report on characteristics of household 2010: Population and housing census of Malaysia, (2014).
- National Transformation Programme (2012) Annual Report.
- Government of Malaysia Seventh Malaysian Plan 1996-2000, Economic Planning Unit Prime Minister’s Department, Putrajaya, (1996).
- Government of Malaysia, Eighth Malaysian Plan 2001-2005, Economic Planning Unit Prime Minister’s Department, Putrajaya, (2001).
- Government of Malaysia Ninth Malaysian Plan 2006-2010, Economic Planning Unit Prime Minister’s Department, Putrajaya, (2006).
- National Property Information Centre (NAPIC), Key Data 2014: Property Market Report, (2014). <available at: http://napic.jpph.gov.my/portal>
- A.A. Olanrewaju, Green maintenance management initiatives for university buildings, Built Environment Journal, 8(1), 17-24, (2011).
- Department of Statistics, Household Income and Basic Amenities Survey Report 2012, (2012).
- Khazanah Research Institute (KRI), The State of Household. Kuala Lumpur, (2014).
- Employees Provident Fund (EPF), Annual report: living our values, (2014), <available at:http://www.kwsp.gov.my/portal/documents/10180/5382689/1._OUR_ORGANISATION.pdf>
- Department of Statistics, Quarterly Construction Statistics, (2014).
- Department of Statistics, Consumer Price Index, States Indices, (2014).
- New Straits Times (NST), RM30 billion loan facility for PR1MA projects, (Saturday 22 August, 2015).
- The Star, Rent-to-own your home: scheme will help PR1MA applicants who cannot get a loan, (Saturday 22 August, 2015).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.