MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- Y. Ahmad, The scope and definitions of heritage: from tangible to intangible, International J. of Heritage Studies, 12(3), 292-300, (2006). [CrossRef]
- C.L. Cartier, Conserving the built environment and generating heritage tourism in Peninsular Malaysia, Tourism Recreation Research, 21(1), 45-53, (1996). [CrossRef]
- W.H Wan Ismail and S. Shamsuddin, The old shophouses as part of Malaysian urban heritage: The current dilemma, Proc. of the 8th International Conference of the Asian Planning Schools Association, (2005).
- S.N. Harun, Heritage building conservation in Malaysia: experiences and challenges, Procedia Engineering, 20, 41-53, (2011). [CrossRef]
- W.W. Lim, Hew-David, Y.K. Tong-Gerald and G.G. Goh, Revitalisation of the old township of Ipoh, Malaysia, J. of Place Management and Development, 7(1), 57-73, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Ipohecho, Perak Targets Five Million Tourists, (2015), <available at: http://www.ipohecho.com.my/v3/article/2015/02/01/perak-targets-five-million-tourists>
- S. Atumi, The repeal of rent control in Malaysia, Cornell Real Estate Review, 2, 29-38, (2003).
- A.F. Mohd-Isa, Z. Zainal-Abidin and A.E. Hashim, Built heritage maintenance: A Malaysian perspective, Procedia Engineering, 20, 213-221, (2011). [CrossRef]
- R. Talib, A.G. Ahmad, N. Zakaria and M.Z. Sulieman, Assessment of factors affecting building maintenance and defects of public buildings in Penang, Malaysia, Architectural Research, 4(2), 48-53, (2014).
- R. Abdul Rashid and A.G. Ahmad, The implementation of maintenance works for historical buildings- a review of the current scenario, Procedia Engineering, 20, 415-424, (2011). [CrossRef]
- N.F. Nik-Azhari and E.Mohamed, Public perception: Heritage building conservation in Kuala Lumpur, Procedia Social and Behavorial Sciences, 50, 271-279, (2012). [CrossRef]
- S. Macdonald, Leveraging heritage: Public-private and third sector partnership for the conservation of the historic urban environment, ICOMOS Conference, Paris (2011).
- R. Abdul Rashid and A.G. Ahmad, Overview of maintenance approaches of historical buildings in Kuala Lumpur- a current practice, Procedia Engineering, 20, 425-434, (2011). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.