MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- M.S. Zainordin, N.A. Yusoff, T.N.T. Chik, M.A.H. Manap, Z. Sayuti, M.F. Abdullah, The study of soil-roots strength performance of soil slope by using guinea grass. J. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 802, 10-15, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N.Osman, M.N. Abdullah, C.H. Abdullah, Pull-out and tensile strength properties of two selected tropical trees. Sains Malaysiana, 40(6), 577-585, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Tosi, Root tensile strength relationships and their slope stability implications of three shrubs species in the Northern Apennines (Italy). Geomorphology, 87(4), 268-283, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Pollen-Bankhead, A. Simon, and R.E. Thomas, The reinforcement of soil by roots: recent advances and directions for future research. Treatise on Geomorphology, 12(8), 107-124, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Mickovski, L.P.H. van Beek, Root morphology and effects on soil reinforcement and slope stability of young vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides) plants grown in semi-arid climate, Plant Soil, 324 (1-2), 43-56, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.