MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- O.A. Abdulhafiz and A.A. Awad, Derivation on bearing capacity equation for a two layered system of weak clay layer overlaid by dense sand layer, Pertanika J. Sci. and Technol., 13(2), 213-235, (2005).
- A.H. Akhaveiss, Implementation of generalized plasticity in load- deformation behavior of foundation with emphasis on localization problem, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 39, 4-9, (2010).
- COMSOL Multiphysics v4.4, (2013).
- C.S.Desai, H.V. Phan and S. Sture, Procedure, selection and application of plasticity models for a soil, Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth, Geomech., 5, 295-311, (1981). [CrossRef]
- D.V. Griffiths, Computation of bearing capacity factors using finite elements, Geotechnique, 32(3), 195-202, (1982). [CrossRef]
- J. Lee and R. Salgado, Estimation of bearing capacity of circular footings on sands based on cone penetration test, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 131(4), 442-452, (2005). [CrossRef]
- N. Maniharan and SP. Dasgupta, Bearing capacity of surface footings by finite elements, Computers and Structures, 54(4), 563-586, (1995). [CrossRef]
- J. Mwebesa, D. Kalumba and R. Kulabako, Stimulating bearing capacity failure of surface loading on sand using COMSOL, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Advances in Engineering and Technology, Entebbe, Uganda, (2011).
- M.M. Nujid and M.R. Taha, A review of bearing capacity of shallow foundation on clay layered soils using numerical method, Electronic Journal Geotechnical Engineering, 19, 811-825, (2014).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.