MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- A. Nicknam, A. Mosleh and H. Hamidi Jamnani, Seismic performance evaluation of urban bridge using static nonlinear procedure, case study: Hafez bridge, Procedia Engineering, 14, 2350-2357, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Najmi and M. Desai, Feasibility of capacity spectrum method for seismic analysis of concrete bridges for Indian terrain as a step towards performance based design philosophy, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- W.X. Ren, X.L. Peng and Y.Q. Lin, Experimental and analytical studies on dynamic characteristics of a large span cable-stayed bridge, Engineering Structures, 27(4), 535-548, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Cunha, E. Caetano and R. Delgado, Dynamic tests on a large cable-stayed bridge an efficient approach, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Lin and Y.B. Yang, Use of a passing vehicle to scan the fundamental bridge frequencies: An experimental verification, Engineering Structures, 27(13), 865-878, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- W. Amman, Vibration induced by traffic and construction activity – bridge, Vibration Problems in Structures: Practical Guidelines, Birkhausel, Boston, 125-127 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Citak, M. Ohori and T. Nakamura, Microtremor measurements and earthquake response analysis on Urado Bridge, The 15th World Conferences of Earthquake Engineering LISBOA, Kochi, Japan, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- C. Micheal, P. Gueguen, Lestuzzi and P.Y. Bard, Comparison between seismic vulnerability models and experimental dynamic properties of existing buildings in France, Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, 8(6), 1295–1307, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Damodarasamy and S. Kavitha, Basic of Structural Dynamics and Seismic Design, PHI Learning, New Delhi, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- V. Gioncu and F.M. Mazzolani, Earthquake Engineering for Structural Design, Spon Press, USA, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- G. Lorant, Whole Building Design Guide-Seismic Design Principles, (2012). <retrieved from http://mceer.buffalo.edu> [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.