MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- A. Nicknam, A. Mosleh and H. Hamidi Jamnani, Seismic performance evaluation of urban bridge using static nonlinear procedure, case study: Hafez bridge, Procedia Engineering, 14, 2350-2357, (2011). [CrossRef]
- T.S. Najmi and M. Desai, Feasibility of capacity spectrum method for seismic analysis of concrete bridges for Indian terrain as a step towards performance based design philosophy, (2004).
- W.X. Ren, X.L. Peng and Y.Q. Lin, Experimental and analytical studies on dynamic characteristics of a large span cable-stayed bridge, Engineering Structures, 27(4), 535-548, (2005). [CrossRef]
- B.A. Cunha, E. Caetano and R. Delgado, Dynamic tests on a large cable-stayed bridge an efficient approach, (2001).
- C.W. Lin and Y.B. Yang, Use of a passing vehicle to scan the fundamental bridge frequencies: An experimental verification, Engineering Structures, 27(13), 865-878, (2005).
- W. Amman, Vibration induced by traffic and construction activity – bridge, Vibration Problems in Structures: Practical Guidelines, Birkhausel, Boston, 125-127 (1995).
- S.O. Citak, M. Ohori and T. Nakamura, Microtremor measurements and earthquake response analysis on Urado Bridge, The 15th World Conferences of Earthquake Engineering LISBOA, Kochi, Japan, (2012).
- C. Micheal, P. Gueguen, Lestuzzi and P.Y. Bard, Comparison between seismic vulnerability models and experimental dynamic properties of existing buildings in France, Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, 8(6), 1295–1307, (2010). [CrossRef]
- S.R. Damodarasamy and S. Kavitha, Basic of Structural Dynamics and Seismic Design, PHI Learning, New Delhi, (2009).
- V. Gioncu and F.M. Mazzolani, Earthquake Engineering for Structural Design, Spon Press, USA, (2011).
- G. Lorant, Whole Building Design Guide-Seismic Design Principles, (2012). <retrieved from http://mceer.buffalo.edu>
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.