MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- M.R. Esfahani, M.R. Kianoush and A.R. Tajari, Flexural behaviour of reinforced concrete beams strengthened by CFRP sheets, Engineering Structures, 29, 2428-2444, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Md Nor, A. Ibrahim, N. Muhamad Bunnori and H. Mohd Saman, Acoustic emission signal for fatigue crack classification on reinforced concrete beam, Construction and Building Materials, 49, 583-590, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Aggelis, Classification of cracking mode in concrete by acoustic emission parameters, Mechanics Research Communications, 38(3), 153-157, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Behnia, H.K. Chai and T. Shiotani, Advanced structural health monitoring of concrete structures with the aid of acoustic emission, Construction and Building Materials, 65, 282-302, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee and J. Lee, Non-destructive evaluation on damage of carbon fiber sheet reinforced concrete, Composite Structures, 58, 139-147, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Ma, H. Li, M. Asce and Z. Duan, Repair effects and acoustic emission technique-based fracture evaluation for predamaged concrete columns confined with fiber-reinforced polymers, J. of Composites for Construction, 16(6), 626-639, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shahidan, R. Pullin, K.M. Holford, N.M. Bunnori and N.M. Noor, Quantitative evaluation of the relationship between tensile crack and shear movement in concrete beams, Advanced Materials Research, 626, 355-359, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Aggelis, A.C. Mpalaskas, D. Ntalakas and T.E. Matikas, Effect of wave distortion on acoustic emission characterization of cementitious materials, Construction and Building Materials, 35, 183-190, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Md Nor, A. Ibrahim, N. Muhamad Bunnori, H.M. Saman, S.N. Mat Saliah and S. Shahidan, Diagnostic of fatigue damage severity on reinforced concrete beam using acoustic emission technique, Engineering Failure Analysis, 41, 1-9, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ohtsu, T. Isoda and Y. Tomoda, Acoustic emission techniques standardized for concrete structures, J. Acoustic Emission, 25, 21-32, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. J. Hadzor, R.W. Barnes, P.H. Ziehl, J. Xu and A.K. Schindler, Development of acoustic emission evaluation method for repaired, Highway Research Center, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.A.A. Aldahdooh, N.M. Bunnori and M.A. Megat Johari, Damage evaluation of reinforced concrete beams with varying thickness using the acoustic emission technique, Construction and Building Materials, 44, 812-821, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Adhikary and H. Mutsuyoshi, Behavior of concrete beams strengthened in shear with carbon-fiber sheets, J. of Composites for Construction, 8, 258-264, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Md Nor, A. Ibrahim, N.M. Bunnori, H.M. Saman, S. Noor, M. Saliah and S. Shahidan, Fatigue crack inspection and acoustic emission characteristics of precast RC beam under repetition loading, 774, 1022-1026, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.