MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- M.R. Esfahani, M.R. Kianoush and A.R. Tajari, Flexural behaviour of reinforced concrete beams strengthened by CFRP sheets, Engineering Structures, 29, 2428-2444, (2007) [CrossRef]
- N. Md Nor, A. Ibrahim, N. Muhamad Bunnori and H. Mohd Saman, Acoustic emission signal for fatigue crack classification on reinforced concrete beam, Construction and Building Materials, 49, 583-590, (2013) [CrossRef]
- D.G. Aggelis, Classification of cracking mode in concrete by acoustic emission parameters, Mechanics Research Communications, 38(3), 153-157, (2011) [CrossRef]
- A. Behnia, H.K. Chai and T. Shiotani, Advanced structural health monitoring of concrete structures with the aid of acoustic emission, Construction and Building Materials, 65, 282-302, (2014) [CrossRef]
- J. Lee and J. Lee, Non-destructive evaluation on damage of carbon fiber sheet reinforced concrete, Composite Structures, 58, 139-147, (2002) [CrossRef]
- G. Ma, H. Li, M. Asce and Z. Duan, Repair effects and acoustic emission technique-based fracture evaluation for predamaged concrete columns confined with fiber-reinforced polymers, J. of Composites for Construction, 16(6), 626-639, (2012) [CrossRef]
- S. Shahidan, R. Pullin, K.M. Holford, N.M. Bunnori and N.M. Noor, Quantitative evaluation of the relationship between tensile crack and shear movement in concrete beams, Advanced Materials Research, 626, 355-359, (2012) [CrossRef]
- D.G. Aggelis, A.C. Mpalaskas, D. Ntalakas and T.E. Matikas, Effect of wave distortion on acoustic emission characterization of cementitious materials, Construction and Building Materials, 35, 183-190, (2012) [CrossRef]
- N. Md Nor, A. Ibrahim, N. Muhamad Bunnori, H.M. Saman, S.N. Mat Saliah and S. Shahidan, Diagnostic of fatigue damage severity on reinforced concrete beam using acoustic emission technique, Engineering Failure Analysis, 41, 1-9, (2014) [CrossRef]
- M. Ohtsu, T. Isoda and Y. Tomoda, Acoustic emission techniques standardized for concrete structures, J. Acoustic Emission, 25, 21-32, (2007)
- T. J. Hadzor, R.W. Barnes, P.H. Ziehl, J. Xu and A.K. Schindler, Development of acoustic emission evaluation method for repaired, Highway Research Center, (2011)
- M.A.A. Aldahdooh, N.M. Bunnori and M.A. Megat Johari, Damage evaluation of reinforced concrete beams with varying thickness using the acoustic emission technique, Construction and Building Materials, 44, 812-821, (2013) [CrossRef]
- B.B. Adhikary and H. Mutsuyoshi, Behavior of concrete beams strengthened in shear with carbon-fiber sheets, J. of Composites for Construction, 8, 258-264, (2004) [CrossRef]
- N. Md Nor, A. Ibrahim, N.M. Bunnori, H.M. Saman, S. Noor, M. Saliah and S. Shahidan, Fatigue crack inspection and acoustic emission characteristics of precast RC beam under repetition loading, 774, 1022-1026, (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.