MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- D. Darwin and R.C. Donahey, LFRD for composite beams with unreinforced web openings, J. of Structural Engineering, 114, 535-552, (1988). [CrossRef]
- D. Darwin and W.K. Lucas, LFRD for steel and composite beams with web openings, J. of Structural Engineering, 116, 1579-1593, (1990). [CrossRef]
- D. Darwin, Design of steel and composite beams with web openings, Steel Design Guide Series American Institute of Steel Construction 2, (1990).
- G.D.S Verissimo, R.H. Fakury and J.C.L. Ribeiro, Design aids for unreinforced web openings in steel and composite beams with W-Shapes, Eng. J., 20, 1-14, (2011).
- M.A. Gizejowski and W.A. Salah, Numerical modeling of composite castellated beams, International Conference on Composite Construction in Steel and Concrete 2008-Composite Construction in Steel and Concrete VI, (2011).
- H.P.E. Estrada, J.J. Jimenez and F. Aguiniga, Cost analysis in the design of open-web castellated beams, Architectural Engineering Conference (AEI) Omaha, Nebraska, United States, (2006).
- N.K. Chhapkhane and S.R. Kamble, Analysis of stress distribution in castellated beam using finite element method and experimental techniques, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Applications Research, 3, 190-197, (2012).
- T.C.H Liu and K.F. Chung, Steel beams with large web openings of various shapes and size: Finite element investigation, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 59, 1159-1176, (2003). [CrossRef]
- Steel Construction Institute, Design of Steel Beams in Torsion, Berkshire, (2011).
- J. Murin and V. Kutis, An effective finite element for torsion of constant cross-sections including warping with scondary torsion moment deformation effect, Engineering Structures, 30, 2716-2723, (2008). [CrossRef]
- J. Murin., V. Kutis, V. Kralovic and T. Sedlar, 3D Beam finite element including non uniform torsion, Procedia Engineering, 48, 436-444, (2012). [CrossRef]
- C.G. Salmon and J.E. Johnson, Steel Structures, Design and Behaviour, Emphasizing Load and Resistance Load Factor Design, Harper Collins College Publishers, (1996).
- N.S. Trahair, M.A. Bradford and D.A. Nethercot, The Behaviour and Design of Steel Structures to BS 5950, Spon Press, (2001).
- R.E. Fatmi, Non-uniform warping including the effects of torsion and shear forces, Part I: A general beam theory, International J. of Solids and Structures, 44, 5912-5929, (2007). [CrossRef]
- N.S. Trahair and Y.L. Pi, Torsion, bending and buckling of steel beams, Engineering Structures, 19(5), 372-377, (1997). [CrossRef]
- Y.L. Pi and N.S. Trahnair, Inelastic torsion of steel i-sections beams, Journal of Structural Engineering, 121(4), 609-620, (1995). [CrossRef]
- G. Chen and N.S. Trahair, Inelastic nonuniform torsion of steel I-Beams, J. of Constructional Steel Research, 23, 189-207, (1992). [CrossRef]
- N.S. Trahair and M.A. Bradford, The Behaviour and Design of Steel Structures, Chapman and Hall, London, (1991).
- C.P. Heins, Bending and Torsional Design in Structural Members, Health and Company, Canada, (1975).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.