MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- H.S. Lopez-Calvo, T.W. Bremner, M.D.A. Thomas and P. Montes-Garcia, Effect of corrosion on tension bars in cracked HPC containing CNI, Concrete Under Severe Condition, Taylor and Francis,, 397-404, (2010). [CrossRef]
- T.U. Mohammed, N. Otsuki, M. Hisada and S. Tsunenori, Effect of crack width and bar types on corrosion of steel in concrete, Material Civil Engineering, 13(3), 194-201, (2001). [CrossRef]
- J.S. West, C.J. Larosche, B.D. Koester and M.E. Kreger, State of the art report about durability of post-tensioned bridge substructures, Research Report 1405 (1), The University of Texas, Austin. (1999).
- S.M. Bruce, P.S. McCarten, S.A. Freitag and L.M. Hasson, Deterioration of prestressed concrete bridge beams, Report of Land Transport New Zealand Research, 337, 72, (2008).
- H. Hamada, N. Otsuki, and M. Haramo, Durabilities of concrete beams under marine environments exposed in port of Sakata and Kagoshima (after 10 years` exposed), Technical Note of The Port and Airport Research Institute, 614, 3-43, (1988).
- H. Yokota, T. Fukute and H. Hamada, Structural assessment of deteriorated RC and PC beams exposed to marine environment for more than 20 years, Wakachiku Kensetsu Doboku Gijutsu Nenpo, 8, 78-84, (1999).
- Rita Irmawaty, A study on long-term performance of concrete over 50MPa in compressive strength, PhD Thesis, Kyushu University, Japan, (2013).
- E.G. Nawy, Prestressed Concrete: A Fundamental Approach, Prentice Hall, New Jersey, (2009).
- T.U. Mohammed, N. Otsuki and H. Hamada, Corrosion of steel bars in cracked concrete under marine environment, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 15(5), 460-469, (2003). [CrossRef]
- S. Jacobsen, J. Marchand and L. Boisvert, Effect of cracking and healing on chloride transport in OPC concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, 26(6), 869-881, (1996). [CrossRef]
- C.Q. Li, Corrosion initiation of reinforcing steel in concrete under natural salt spray and service loading – results and analysis, ACI Materials Journals, 97(6), 690-697, (2000).
- P. Schiessl and M. Raupach, Laboratory studies and calculations on the influence of crack width on chloride-induced corrosion in concrete, ACI Materials Journals, 94(1), (1997).
- T. Vidal, A. Castel and R. François, Corrosion process and structural performance of a 17 year old reinforced concrete beam stored in chloride environment, Cement and Concrete Research, 37, 1551–1561, (2007). [CrossRef]
- JSCE, Standard specification for concrete structures, Japan Society of Civil Engineers, (2007).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.