MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- K. Tutti, Corrosion of steel in concrete. Report No. 4 of Swedish Cement and Concrete Research Institute, Stockholm, Sweden, (1982).
- P.K. Mehta and P.J.M. Monteiro, Concrete Microstructure, Properties and Materials, Indian Concrete Institute, Chennai, India (1997).
- C. Andrade, C. Alonso and F.J. Molina, Cover cracking as a function of rebar corrosion: Part Iexperimental test, Mater. Struct., 26, 453-464, (1993). [CrossRef]
- F.J. Molina, C. Alonso and C. Andrade, Cover cracking as a function of rebar corrosion: part Iinumerical model, Mater. Struct., 26, 532-548, (1993). [CrossRef]
- K. Bhargava, A.K. Ghosh, Y. Mori and S. Ramanujam, Model for cover cracking due to rebar corrosion in RC structures, Eng. Struct., 28, 1093-1109, (2006). [CrossRef]
- K.H. Kim, S.Y. Jang, B.S. Jang and B.H. Oh, Modeling mechanical behavior of reinforced concrete due to corrosion of steel bar, ACI Material J., 107(14), 106-113, (2010).
- K. Lundgren, Bond between corroded reinforcement and concrete, Technical Report, Chalmers University of Technology, Göteborg, Sweden, (2001).
- I. Pètre Lazar and B. Gerard, Mechanical behaviour of corrosion products formed at the steel concrete interface: Testing and modelling, Conditions Monitoring of Materials and Structures, Proc. of 14th Engineering Mechanics Conf., United States, (2000).
- Al-Sulaimani, G.J. Kaleemullah, M. Basunbul and I.A. Rasheeduzzafar, Influence of corrosion and cracking on bond behaviour and strength of reinforced concrete members, ACI Struct. J., 87 (2), 220-231,(1990).
- J.G. Cabrera and P. Ghoddoussi, The effect of reinforcement corrosion on the strength of the steel-concrete bond, Bond in Concrete, Proc. of Int. Conf. CEB, Riga, (1992).
- H.S. Lee, T. Noguchi and F. Tomosawa, Evaluation of the bond properties between concrete and reinforcement as a function of the degree of reinforcement corrosion, Cement and Concrete Research, 32(8), 1313-1318, (2002). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.