MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- J.W. Zhang, Z.T. Lu and H. Zhu, Experimental study on the behaviour of RC torsional members externally bonded with CFRP, Proc. of the Int. Conf. on FRP composites in Civil Engineering, 1, 713-722, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghobarah, M. Ghorbel and S. Chidiac, Upgrading torsional resistance of reinforced concrete beams using fiber-reinforced polymer, J. of Composites for Construction, 6(4), 257-263, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Panchacharam and A. Belarbi, Torsional behavior of reinforced concrete beams strengthened with FRP composites, Proc. of 1st FIB Congress, Osaka, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- fib Bulletin 14, Externally bonded FRP reinforcement for RC structures, Lausanne, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- A. Deifalla and A. Ghobarah, Full torsional behavior of RC beams wrapped with FRP: Analytical model, J. of Composites for Construction, 14, 289-300, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Zojaji and M.Z. Kabir, Analytical approach for predicting full torsional behavior of reinforced concrete beams strengthened with FRP materials, Scientia Iranica, 19(1), 51-63, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.N Rahal, Torsional strength of reinforced concrete beams, Canadian J. of Civil Engineering, 27, 445-453, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ACI 318-2011, Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete, American Concrete Institute, Michigan, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- China Structural Industry Press, Code for design of concrete structures GB 50010-2010, China Structural Science Academe Beijing, 64-73, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Hii and R. Al-Mahaidi, Experimental investigation on torsional behavior of solid and boxsection RC beams strengthened with CFRP using photogrammetry, J. of Composites for Construction, 10, 321-329, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ameli,, H.R. Ronagh and P. F. Dux, Behavior of FRP strengthened reinforced concrete beams under torsion, J. of Composites for Construction, 11, 192-200, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Chaliori, Torsional strengthening of rectangular and flanged beams using carbon fibrereinforced-polymers-experimental study, Construction and Building Materials, 22, 21-29, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.