MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- F.J. Ulm, P. Acker, and M. Lévy, The "Chunnel" fire. II: Analysis of concrete damage, J. of Engineering Mechanics, 125(3), 283-289, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Roh, S.S. Yang, H.S. Ryou, M.O. Yoon and Y.T. Jeong, An experimental study on the effect of ventilation velocity on burning rate in tunnel fires—heptane pool fire case, Building and Environment, 43(7),1225-1231, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Hertz, Limits of spalling of fire-exposed concrete, Fire Safety J., 38(2), 103-116, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Davidovits and M. Davidovics. Geopolymer: Ultra-high temperature tooling material for the manufacture of advanced composites, SAMPE, 2, 1939-1949, (1991). [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Lyon, P.N. Balaguru, A. Foden, U. Sorathia, J. Davidovits and M. Davidovics, Fire-resistant aluminosilicate composites, Fire and Materials, 21(2), 67-73 (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pan, J.G. Sanjayan and B.V. Rangan, An investigation of the mechanisms for strength gain or loss of geopolymer mortar after exposure to elevated temperature, J. of Materials Science, 44(7), 1873-1880 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.L.Y. Kong and J.G. Sanjayan, Damage behavior of geopolymer composites exposed to elevated temperature, Cement and Concrete Composites, 30(10), 986-991(2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Kong, J.G. Sanjayan, and K. Sagoe-Crentsil, Factors affecting the performance of metakaolin geopolymers exposed to elevated temperatures, J. of Materials Science, 43(3), 824-831(2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Palomo, M.W. Grutzeck, and M.T. Blanco, Alkali-activated fly ashes: A cement for the future, Cement and Concrete Research, 29(8), 1323-1329 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Rangan, Fly ash-based geopolymer concrete, Indian Concrete J., 80(2), 35-41, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- IS EN 206:2013, Concrete-Specification, Performance, Production and Conformity, European Committee for Standardization, Brussel, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. Hardjito, S.E. Wallah, D.M.J. Sumajouw and B.V. Rangan, On the development of fly ashbased geopolymer concret,. ACI Materials J., 101(6), 467-472, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 1991-1-2, Part 1 -2: General Actions-Actions on Structures Exposed to Fire, European Committee for Standardization, Brussels, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- E. Annerel and L. Taerwe. Approaches for the assessment of the residual strength of concrete exposed to fire, Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting II, Proc. of the 2nd Int. Conf. on Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting, 245-246, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Li, C. Qian and W. Sun, Mechanical properties of high-strength concrete after fire, Cement and Concrete Research, 34(6),1001-1005, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.