MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- T. Gosbell and R. Meggs, West Gate bridge approach spans FRP strengthening Melbourne, Australia, IABSE Symposium Report, International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering, 55-60, (2002).
- T.C Triantafillou and C.P. Antonopoulos, Design of concrete flexural members strengthened in shear with FRP, J. of Composites for Construction, 4(4), 198-205, (2000). [CrossRef]
- D. Kachlakev and D.D. McCurry, Behavior of full-scale reinforced concrete beams retrofitted for shear and flexural with FRP laminates, Composites Part B: Engineering, 31(6-7), 445-452, (2000). [CrossRef]
- J. Dong, Q. Wang and Z. Guan, Structural behaviour of RC beams with external flexural and flexural–shear strengthening by FRP sheets, Composites Part B: Engineering, 44(1), 604-612, (2013). [CrossRef]
- J.W. Zhang, Z.T. Lu and H. Zhu, Experimental study on the behaviour of RC torsional members externally bonded with CFRP, Proc. of the Int. Conf. on FRP Composites in Civil Engineering, 1, 713-722, (2001).
- A. Ghobarah, M. Ghorbel and S. Chidiac, Upgrading torsional resistance of reinforced concrete beams using fiber-reinforced polymer, J. of Composites for Construction, 6(4), 257-263, (2002). [CrossRef]
- M. Ameli, H.R. Ronagh, M.A. Bradforf and B. Uy, Numerical predictions for the ultimate torque capacity of FRP strengthened reinforced concrete beams, Proc. of FRP Composites in Civil Engineering, Balkema, 579-585, (2005).
- M. Ameli and H.R. Ronagh, Analytical method for evaluating ultimate torque of FRP strengthened reinforced concrete beams, J. of Composites for Construction, 11, 384-390, (2007). [CrossRef]
- M. Ameli, H.R. Ronagh and P.F. Dux, Behavior of FRP strengthened reinforced concrete beams under torsion, J. of Composites for Construction, 11, 192-200, (2007). [CrossRef]
- A.K. Hii and R. Al-Mahaidi, Experimental investigation on torsional behavior of solid and boxsection RC beams strengthened with CFRP using photogrammetry, J. of Composites for Construction, 10, 321-329, (2006). [CrossRef]
- R. Al-Mahaidi and A.K. Hii, Bond behaviour of CFRP reinforcement for torsional strengthening of solid and box-section RC beams, Composites Part B: Engineering, 38, 720-731, (2007). [CrossRef]
- A.K. Hii and R. Al-Mahaidi, Torsional capacity of CFRP strengthened reinforced concrete beams, J. of Composites for Construction, 11, 71-80, (2007). [CrossRef]
- C.E. Chalioris, Behavioural model of FRP strengthened reinforced concrete beams under torsion, Asia-Pacific Conf. on FRP in Structures, Hong Kong, (2007).
- C.E Chalioris, Torsional strengthening of rectangular and flanged beams using carbon fibrereinforced-polymers-experimental study, Construction and Building Materials, 22(1), 21-29, (2008). [CrossRef]
- A. Deifalla and A. Ghobarah, Strengthening RC T-beams subjected to combined torsion andshear using FRP fabrics-experimental study, J. of Composites for Construction, 14, 301-311, (2010). [CrossRef]
- fib Bulletin 14, Externally Bonded FRP Reinforcement for RC Structures, Lausanne, (2001).
- ACI 318-08, Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary, American Concrete Institute, Michigan, (2010).
- Australian Standard, Concrete Structures, Standards Association of Australia, Sydney, (2009).
- BS 8110, Structural Use of Concrete Part 2, Code of Practice for Special Circumstances, British Standards Institution, London, (1985).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.