MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- H.M. Akil, M.F. Omar, A.A. M. Mazuki, S. Safiee, Z.A. M. Ishak and A. Abu Bakar, Kenaf fiber reinforced composites: A review, Mater. Des., 32. 4107-4121, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- O. Faruk, A.K. Bledzki, H.P. Fink and M. Sain, Biocomposites reinforced with natural fibers: 2000-2010, Prog. Polym. Sci., 37, 1552-1596, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Marannano and B. Zuccarello, Numerical experimental analysis of hybrid double lap aluminum-CFRP joints, Compos. Part B Eng., 71, 28-39, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Fu and P.K. Mallick, Fatigue of hybrid ( adhesive / bolted ) joints in SRIM composites, Int. J. Adhes. Adhes., 21, 145-159, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kelly, Load transfer in hybrid (bonded/bolted) composite single-lap joints, Compos. Struct., 69, 35–43, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ahmad, A.D. Crocombe, and P.A. Smith, Strength prediction in CFRP woven laminate bolted double-lap joints under quasi-static loading using XFEM, Compos. Part A Appl. Sci. Manuf., 56, 192-202, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R. Karakuzu, T. Gulem and B.M. Icten, Failure analysis of woven laminated glass-vinylester composites with pin-loaded hole, Compos. Struct., 72, 27-32, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D3039/D3039M, Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Polymer Matrix Composite Materials, ASTM International, Pennsylvania, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Smith, K.J. Pascoe, C. Polak and D.O. Stroud, The behaviour of single-lap bolted joints in CFRP laminates, Composite Structures, 6, 41-55, (1986). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ahmad, A.D. Crocombe and P.A. Smith, Strength prediction in CFRP woven laminate bolted single-lap joints under quasi-static loading using XFEM, Compos. Part A Appl. Sci. Manuf., 66, 82-93, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kelly, Quasi-static strength and fatigue life of hybrid (bonded/bolted) composite single lap joints, Compos. Struct., 72, 119-129, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Kim, J.Y. Lim and W.G. Lee, Joining performance evaluation of different types of GEP22 4 glass/epoxy-to-AZ31B magnesium alloy singlelap joints, Int. J. Precis. Eng. Man., 16, 1135–1140, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.