MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- A. Rao, K.N. Jha and S. Misra, Use of aggregates from recycled construction and demolition waste in concrete, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 50(1), 71-81, (2007). [CrossRef]
- S. Ismail, K.W. Hoe and M. Ramli, Sustainable Aggregates: The potential and challenge for natural resources conservation, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 101, 100-109, (2013). [CrossRef]
- S. Ismail, K.W. Hoe and M. Ramli, Influence of amount of recycled coarse aggregates and production process on properties of recycled aggregate concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, 37(5), 735-742, (2007). [CrossRef]
- S. Ismail and M. Ramli, Engineering properties of treated recycled concrete aggregate (RCA) for structural applications, Construction and Building Materials, 44, 464-476, (2013). [CrossRef]
- Ö. Arıöz, A. Özsoy and G. Yılmaz, Concrete with recycled aggregate, Key Engineering Materials, 264-268, 2145-2148, (2004). [CrossRef]
- V.W.Y. Tam, X.F. Gao and C.M. Tam, Microstructural analysis of recycled aggregate concrete produced from two-stage mixing approach, Cement and Concrete Research, 35(6), 1195-1203,(2005). [CrossRef]
- R.M. Chakradhara, S.K. Bhattacharyya and S.V. Barai, Behaviour of recycled aggregate concrete under drop weight impact load, Construction and Building Materials, 25(1), 69-80, (2011). [CrossRef]
- S. Ismail and M. Ramli, Mechanical strength and drying shrinkage properties of concrete containing treated coarse recycled concrete aggregates, Construction and Building Materials, 68, 726-739, (2014). [CrossRef]
- W.H. Kwan, M. Ramli and C.B. Cheah, Flexural strength and impact resistance study of fibre reinforced concrete in simulated aggressive environment, Construction and Building Materials, 63(1), 62-71, (2014). [CrossRef]
- D.C. Teychenne, R.E. Franklin, H.C. Erntroy, D.W. Hobbs and B.K. Marsh, Design Of Normal Concrete Mixes, Building Research Establishment, Watford, United Kingdom, (1997).
- S. Ismail and M. Ramli, Effects of adding fibre on strength and permeability of recycled aggregate concrete containing treated coarse RCA, Int. J. of Civil, Architectural, Structural and Construction Engineering, 8(8), 890-896, (2014).
- BS 1881-Part 125, Testing Concrete, Methods for Mixing and Sampling Fresh Concrete in The Laboratory, British Standards Institution, London, United Kingdom, (1986).
- BS 1881-Part 125, Testing Hardened Concrete, Compressive Strength of The Test Specimens, British Standards Institution, London, United Kingdom, (2009).
- BS 1881-Part 125, Testing Hardened Concrete, Flexural Strength of The Test Specimens, British Standards Institution, London, United Kingdom, (2009).
- M.M. Al-Tayeb, B.H. Abu Bakar, H. Ismail and H.M. Akil, Effect of partial replacement of sand by recycled fine crumb rubber on the performance of hybrid rubberized-normal concrete under impact load: experiment and simulation, J. of Cleaner Production, 59, 284-289, (2013). [CrossRef]
- N. Banthia, P. Gupta and C. Yan, Impact resistance of fiber reinforced wet-mix shotcrete part 1: beam tests, Materials and Structures, 32(8), 563-570, (1999). [CrossRef]
- C.X. Qian and P. Stroeven, Development of hybrid polypropylene-steel fibre-reinforced concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, 30(1), 63-69, (2000). [CrossRef]
- K. Ramadevi and D.L.V. Babu, Flexural behaviour of hybrid (steel-polypropylene) fibre reinforced concrete beams, European J. of Scientific Research, 70(1), 81-87, (2012).
- M. Nili and V. Afroughsabet, The effects of silica fume and polypropylene fibers on the impact resistance and mechanical properties of concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 24(6), 927-933, (2010). [CrossRef]
- S. Erdem, A.R. Dawson and N.H. Thom, Microstructure-linked strength properties and impact response of conventional and recycled concrete reinforced with steel and synthetic macro fibres, Construction and Building Materials, 25(10), 4025-4036, (2011). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.