MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- H.J. Chen, L. Wang and W.Y. Chiu, Chelation and solvent effect on the preparation of titania colloids, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 101, 12-19, (2007). [CrossRef]
- D.S. Xu, J.M. Li, Y.X. Yu and J.J. Li, From titanates to TiO2 nanostructures: Controllable synthesis, growth mechanism, and applications, Science China Chemistry, 55(11), 2334-2345, (2011).
- H. Gao, J. Tian, H. Zhu, F. Tan and W. Zhang, Effects of Fe doping on the optical and magnetic properties of TiO2 films deposited on Si substrates by sol-gel route, J. of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, 74, 521-527, (2015). [CrossRef]
- A.K. Prasad, F. Nose, N.C. Raut, S. Tripura Sundari, M. Kamruddin, S. Dash and A.K. Tyagi, Phase selective gas sensing properties of nanostructured TiO2 thin films, Proc. of Int. Conf. on Nanoscience, Engineering and Technology, IEEE, 532-535, (2011).
- B. Ding, C.K. Kim, H.Y. Kim, M.K Seo and S.J Park, Titanium nanofibers prepared by using electrospinning method, Fibers and Polymers, 5(2), 105-109, (2004). [CrossRef]
- S. Mishra and S.P. Ahrenkiel, Synthesis and characterization of electrospun nanocomposite TiO2 nanofibers with Ag nanoparticles for photocatalysis applications, J. of Nanomaterials, 2012(16), 1-6, (2012).
- W. Nuansing, S. Ninmuang, W. Jarenboon, S. Maensiri and S. Seraphin, Structural characterization and morphology of electrospun TiO2 nanofibers, Material Science and Engineering B, 131, 147-155, (2006). [CrossRef]
- S. Watson, D. Beydoun, J. Scott and R. Amal, Preparation of nanosized crystalline TiO2 particles at low temperature for photocatalysis, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 6, 193-207, (2004). [CrossRef]
- R. Chandrasekar, L. Zhang, J.Y. Howe, N.E. Hedin, Y. Zhang and H. Fong, Fabrication and characterization of electrospin titania nanofibers, J. of Materials Science, 44, 1198-1205 (2009). [CrossRef]
- B.H.Q. Dang, M. Rahman, D. MacElroy and D.P. Dowling, Conversion of amorphous TiO2 coating into their crystalline form using a novel microwave plasma treatment, Surface and Coatings Technology, 2015, 235-240, (2011). [CrossRef]
- B. Caratao, E. Carneiro, P. Sa, B. Almeida and S. Carvalho, Properties of electrospun TiO2 nanofibers, Journal of Nanotechnology, 2014, 1-5, (2014). [CrossRef]
- M. Mali, S. An, M. Liou, S.S. Al-Deyab and S.S. Yoon, Photoelectrochemial solar water splitting using electrospun TiO2 nanofibers, Applied Surface Science, 328, 109-114, (2015). [CrossRef]
- W.H. Jung, N.S. Kwak, T.S. Hwang and K.B. Yi, Preparation of highly porous TiO2 nanofibers for dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs) by electro-spinning, Applied Surface Science, 261, 343-352, (2012). [CrossRef]
- T. Mathews, R.P. Antony, P.K. Ajikumar, S. Chakraborty, S. Dash, A.K. Tyagi, Fabrication of TiO2 nanofibers by electrospinning technique, Proc. of Int. Conf. on Nanoscience, Engineering and Technology, IEEE, 540-542, (2011)
- M. Boehme and W. Ensinger, Mixed phase anatase/rutile titanium dioxide nanotubes for enhanced photocatalytic degradation of methylene-blue, Nano-Micro Letters, 3(4), 236-241, (2011). [CrossRef]
- N. Sarlak, M.A.F. Nejad, S. Shakhesi and K. Shabani, Effects of electrospinning on titanium dioxide nanofibers diameter and morphology: An investigation by Box-Wilson central composite design (CCD), Chemical Engineering J., 210, 410-416, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Z.M. Huang, Y.Z. Zhang, M. Kotaki and S. Ramakrishna, A review on polymer nanofibers by electrospinning and their applications in nanocomposites, Composites Science and Technology, 63, 2223-2253, (2003). [CrossRef]
- N. Bhardwaj and S.C. Kundu, Electrospinning: A fascinating fiber fabrication technique, Biotechnology Advances, 28, 325-347, (2010). [CrossRef]
- N.M. Tikekar, J.J. Lannutti, Effects of humidity on titania-based polyvinylpyrolidone (PVP) electrospun fibers, Ceramics International 38, 4057-4064, (2012). [CrossRef]
- C. Wang, X. Zhang, C. Shao, Y. Zhang, J. Ying, P. Sun, X. Liu, H. Liu, T. Xie and D. Wang, Rutile TiO2 nanowires on anatase TiO2: A branched heterostructured photocatalysts via interfaceassisted fabrication approach, J. of Colloid and Interface Science, 363, 157-164, (2011). [CrossRef]
- .D. Li and Y. Xia, Fabrication of titania nanofibers by electrospinning, Nano Letters, 4(3), 555-560, (2003). [CrossRef]
- D. Sabba, S, Agarwala, S.S. Pramana and S. Mhaisalkar, A maskless synthesis of TiO2-nanofiberbased hierarchical structures for solid-state dye-sensitized solar cells with improved performance, Nanoscale Research Letters, 9(14), 1-9, (2014). [CrossRef]
- R. Nirmala, H.K. Kim, R. Navamathavan, C. Yi, J.J. Won, K. Jeon, A. Yousef, R. Afeesh and M. El-Newehy, Photocatalytic activities of electrospun tin oxide doped titanium dioxide nanofibers, Ceramics Int., 38, 4533-4540, (2012). [CrossRef]
- N.A.M Barakat, A.M. Hamza, S.S. Al-Deyab, A. Qurashi and H.Y. Kim, Titanium-based polymeric electrospun nanofiber mats as a novel organic semiconductor, Materials Science and Engineering B, 177, 34-42, (2012). [CrossRef]
- J.Y. Park and I.H. Lee, Characterization and morphology of prepared titanium dioxide nanofibers by electrospinning, J. of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 10, 3402-3405, (2010). [CrossRef]
- H. Jamil, S.S. Batool, Z. Imran, M. Usman, M.A. Rafiq, M. Willander and M.M. Hassan, Electrospun titanium diaoxide nanofibers humidity sensors with high sensitivity, Ceramics Int., 38, 2437-2441, (2012). [CrossRef]
- X. Wang, R.A. Gittens, R. Song, R. Tannenbaum, R. Oliver-navarrete, Z. Schwartz, H. Chen and B.D. Boyan, Effects of structural properties of electrospun TiO2 nano-fiber meshes on their osteogenic potential, Acta Biomater, 8(2), 878-885, (2012). [CrossRef]
- M.Y. Song, D.K. Kim, K.J. Ihn, S.M. Jo and D.Y. Kim, Electrospun TiO2 electrodes for dyesensitized solar cells, Nanotechnology, 15, 1861-1865, (2004). [CrossRef]
- P. Heikkilä and A. Harlin, Parameter study of electrospinning of polyamide-6, European Polymer J., 44, 3067-3079, (2008). [CrossRef]
- D.Y Lee, B.Y. Kim, S.J. Lee, M.H. Lee, Y.S. Song and J.Y. lee, Titania nanofibers prepared by electrospinning, J. of the Korean Physical Society, 48 (6), 1686-1690, (2006).
- Z.S. Tang, N. Bolong, I. Saad and F.M. Said, Effects of supplied voltage and flow rate on morphology of electrospun titanium oxide nanofibers, Proceedings of Hong Kong International Conference of Engieering and Applied Sciences, Hong Kong, (2013).
- C. Tekmen, A, Suslu and U. Cocen, Titania nanofibers prepared by electrospinning, Materials Letters, 62, 4470-4472, (2008). [CrossRef]
- S. Zargham, S. Bazgir, A. Tavakoli, A.S. Rashidi and R. Damerchely, The effect of flow rate on morphology and deposition area of electrospun nylon 6 nanofibers, J. of Engineered Fibers and Fabrics, 7(4), 42-49, (2012).
- H. Park and W.M. Sigmund, Thermally controlled crystallization of electrospun TiO2 nanofibers, Advances in Science and Technology, 71, 80-85, (2010). [CrossRef]
- J.Y. Park and I.H. Lee, Characterizations and morphology of prepared titanium oxide nanofibers by electrospinning, J. of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 10, 3402-3405, (2010). [CrossRef]
- L. Francis, A.S. Nair, R. Jose, S. Ramakrishna, V. Thavasi and E. Marsano, Fabrication and characterization of dye-sensitized solar cells from rutile nanofibers and nanorods, Energy, 36, 627-632, (2011). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.