MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- Yasushi Tanaka, Yuji Hayamizu, and Takuya Sudoh, Combination effect of additives on preventives effect of alkali silica reaction, Cement Science and Concrete Technology (in Japanese), 64, 406-412, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Shehata and M.D.A. Thomas, Use of ternary blends containing silica fume and fly ash to suppress expansion due to alkali-silica reaction in concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, 32, 341-349, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.R.L Malvar, efficiency of fly ash in mitigating alkali-silica reaction based on chemical composition, ACI Materials Journal, September-October, 319-326, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- G.J.Z. Xu, D.F. Watt and P.P. Hudec, Effectiveness of mineral admixtures in reducing ASRexpansion, Cement and Concrete Research, 25, 1225-1236, (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Takahashi and K. Yamada, Critical characters of fly ash suppressing ASR, Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Alkali-Aggregate Reaction, Austin, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.K. Erdem, Ç. Meral, M. Tokyay and T.Y. Erdoğan, Use of perlite as a pozzolanic addition in producing blended cements, Cement and Concrete Composites, 29, 13-21, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bektas, L. Turanli and P.J.M. Monteiro, Use of perlite powder to suppress the alkali-silica reaction, Cement and Concrete Research, 35, 2014-2017, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Christidis, I. Paspaliaris and A. Kontopoulus, Zeolitisation of perlite fines, mineralogical characteristics of the end products and mobilization of chemical elements, Appl. Clay Sci., 15, 305-324, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Demirboğa, Ỉ. Türkmen and M.B. Karakoç, Relationship between ultrasonic velocity and compressive strength for high-volume mineral-admixture concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, 34, 2329-2336, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Demirbŏga, I. Örüng and R. Gül, Effects of expanded perlite powder and mineral admixtures on the compressive strength of low-density concretes, Cem. Concr. Res., 31, 1627-1632, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.