MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- M.R. Jones and A. McCarthy, Preliminary views on the potential of foamed concrete as a structural materials, Magazine of Concrete Research, 7(1), 21-31,(2005). [CrossRef]
- Z.M. Jaini, S.N. Mokhatar, Y.T. Feng and M.A. Seman, 2D multi-scale modelling of foamed concrete containing rubber bars, Proc. of the Int. Civil and Infrastructure Engineering Conference, Springer, Singapore, 625-638, (2015).
- N. Abd Rahman, Z.M. Jaini, N.A. Abd Rahim and S.A. Abd Razak, An experimental study on the fracture energy of foamed concrete using v-notched beams, Proc. of the Int. Civil and Infrastructure Engineering Conference, Springer, Singapore, 97-108, (2015).
- M. Kozlowski, M. Kadela and A. Kukielka, Fracture energy of foamed concrete based on threepoint bending test on notched beams, Procedia Engineering, 108, 349-354, (2015). [CrossRef]
- N. Abd Rahman, Z.M. Jaini and N.N.M. Zahir, Fracture energy of foamed concrete by means of the three-point bending test on nocthed beam specimens, ARPN J. of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 10(15), 6562-6570, (2015).
- N. Sgriccia, M.C. Hawley and M. Misra, Characterization of natural fiber surface and natural fibre composites, Composite Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 39(10), 1632-1637, (2008). [CrossRef]
- J.S. Ruben and G, Baskar, Experimental study of coir fiber as concrete reinforcement material in cement based composites, J. of Engineering Research and Application, 4(1), 128-131, (2014).
- J.H. Savastano and V. Agopyan, Transition zone studies of vegetable fibre-cement past composites, Cement and Concrete Composites, 21, 49-57, (1999). [CrossRef]
- M. Ali, Seismic performance of coconut fibre-reinforced-concrete columns with different reinforcement configurations of coconut-fibre ropes, Construction and Building Material, 70, 226-230, (2014). [CrossRef]
- M. Ali, X. Li and N. Chouw, Experimental investigations on bond strength between coconut fibre and concrete, Material and Design, 44, 596-605, (2013). [CrossRef]
- K. Bilba, M. Arsene and A. Ouensanga, Study on banana and coconut fibers botanical composition, thermal degradation and textural observations, Bioresource Technology, 98(1), 58-68, (2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- P. Baruah and S.A. Talkudar, Comparatuve study of compressive, flexural, tensile and shear strength of concrete with fibres of different originis, Indian Concrete J., 81(7), 17-24, (2007).
- A. Abdullah, S. Jamaluddin and M. Anwar, Assessment of physical and mechanical properties of cement panel influenced by treated and untreated coconut fiber addition, Physics Procedia, 22, 262-269, (2011). [CrossRef]
- P.V Domke, improvement in the strength of concrete by using industrial and agricultural waste, IOSR J. of Engineering, 2(4), 755-759, (2012). [CrossRef]
- J.S. Ruben and G. Baskar, Experimental study of coir fiber as concrete reinforcement material incement based composites, Int. J. of Engineering Research and Applications, 4(1), 128-131, (2014).
- K.A. Olonade, A.D. Alake and A.G. Morakinyo, Strength development and crack pattern of coconut fibre reinforced strength development and crack pattern of coconut fibre reinforced, Civil and Environmental Research, 4, 46-53, (2013).
- M.A.OMydin, N.A. Rozlan and S. Ganesan, Experimental study on the mechanical properties of coconut fibre reinforced lightweight foamed concrete, J. Material and Environmental Sciences, 6(2), 407-411, (2015).
- D. Aldridge, Introduction to Foamed Concrete: Use of Foamed Concrete in Construction, Thomas Telford, London, United Kingdom, (2005).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.