MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- A.A. Ramezanianpour, M.M. Khani and G.H. Ahmadibeni, The effect of rice husk ash on mechanical properties and durability of sustainable concretes, Int. J. of Civil Engineering, 7(2), 83-91, (2009).
- V.W.Y. Tam, Comparing the implementation of concrete recycling in the Australian and Japanese construction industries, J. of Cleaner Production, 17, 688-702, (2009). [CrossRef]
- T.Y. Tu, Y.Y. Chen and C.L. Hwang, Properties of HPC with recycled aggregates, Cement and Concrete Research, 36, 943-950, (2006). [CrossRef]
- H. Mefteh, O. Kebaili, H. Oucief, L. Berredjem and N. Nourredine Arabi, Influence of moisture conditioning of recycled aggregates on the properties of fresh and hardened concrete, J. of Cleaner Production, 54, 282-288, (2013). [CrossRef]
- R.N. Swamy, Design for sustainable development of concrete construction. Proc. 4th Int. Structural Engineering and Construction Conference, Taylor and Francis, London, 1241-1246, (2008).
- T.W. Bremner, Environmental aspects of concrete: Problems and solutions. Proc. of the 1st Russian Conf. on Concrete and Reinforced Concrete Problems, Moscow, Russia, (2001).
- National Ready Mixed Concrete Association, Structural Lightweight Concrete, <http://www.nrmca.org/aboutconcrete/cips/36p.pdf> (accessed 31 January 2015).
- T.A. Holm and J.P. Ries, Benefits of Lightweight HPC, <http://www.escsi.org/uploadedFiles/Technical_Docs/Structural_Lightweight_Concrete/4700.9%20Benefits%20of%20Lightweight%20HPC.pdf> (accessed 3 February 2015).
- G.K. Mackie, Recent Uses of Structural Lightweight Concrete. <http://www.concreteconstruction.net/Images/Recent%20Uses%20of%20Structural%20Lightweight%20Concrete_tcm45-341131.pdf> (accessed 3 February 2015).
- D.P. Martin, A.S. Zimmer, M.J. Bolduc and E.R. Hopps, Is Lightweight Concrete All Wet, <http://www.structuremag.org/?p=1163> (accessed 25 July 2015).
- P. Shafigh, H.B. Mahmud, M.Z. Jumaat and M. Zargar, Agricultural wastes as aggregate in concrete mixtures – A review, Construction and Building Materials, 53, 110-117, (2014). [CrossRef]
- M.H. Ahmad, S. Mohd and M.M. Nurazuwa, Mechanical properties of palm oil clinker concrete, Proc. of 1st Engineering Conf. on Energy and Environment, Kuching, Malaysia, (2007).
- P. Shafigh, H.B. Mahmud, M.Z. Jumaat, R. Ahmmad and S. Bahri, Structural lightweight aggregate concrete using two types of waste from the palm oil industry as aggregate, J. of Cleaner Production, 80, 187-196, (2014). [CrossRef]
- J. Kanadasan and H.A. Razak, Engineering and sustainability performance of self-compacting palm oil mill incinerated waste concrete, J. of Cleaner Production, 89, 79-86, (2015). [CrossRef]
- American Concrete Institute, Guide for Structural Lightweight-Aggregate Concrete, ACI Committee Report 213R-03, Michigan, United States, (2003).
- American Concrete Institute, Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary, ACI Committee Report 318-11, Michigan, United States, (2011).
- H. Costa, E. Julio and J. Lourenco, New approach for shrinkage prediction of high-strength lightweight aggregate concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 35, 84-91, (2012). [CrossRef]
- M. Lopez and L. Kahn, High performance lightweight concrete - A comparison between actual prestress losses and design code estimates, Revista Ingenieria de Construccion, 22, 59-69, (2007).
- P. Shafigh, M.Z. Jumaat, H.B. Mahmud and U.J. Alengaram, A new method of producing high strength oil palm shell lightweight concrete, Materials and Design, 32, 4839-4843, (2011). [CrossRef]
- H.B. Mahmud, P. Shafigh and M.Z. Jumaat, Structural lightweight aggregate concrete containing high volume waste materials, Key Engineering Materials, 594-595, 498-502, (2014). [CrossRef]
- W. Omar and R.N. Mohamed, The performance of pretensioned prestressed concrete beams made with lightweight concrete, J. Kejuruteraan Awam, 14(1), (2002).
- M. Abdullahi, H.M.A. Al-Mattarneh, A.H.A. Hassan, M.H. Hassan and B.S. Mohammed, Trial mix design methodology for palm oil clinker (POC) concrete, The International Conference on Construction and Building Technology, Kuala Lumpur, (2008).
- M.A. Mannan and K. Neglo, Mix design for oil-palm-boiler clinker (OPBC) concrete, J. of Science and Technology, 30, 111-118, (2010).
- B. Mohammed, W.L. Foo and M. Abdullahi, Flexural strength of palm oil clinker concrete beams, Materials and Design, 53(16), 325–331, (2014). [CrossRef]
- R. Ahmmad, M.Z. Jumaat, S. Bahri and A.B.M.S. Islam, Ductility performance of lightweight concrete element containing massive palm shell clinker, Construction and Building Materials, 53, 234-241, (2014). [CrossRef]
- J. Kanadasan and H.A. Razak, Mix design for self-compacting palm oil clinker concrete based on particle packing, Materials and Design, 56, 9-19, (2014). [CrossRef]
- E.A.W. Shahreen, R. Omar, S.F.C. Osmi, N.A.M. Khairussaleh and A. Abdullah, Preliminary study on mechanical properties of concrete added with fine palm oil clinker, University Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia.
- N.U. Kockal and T. Ozturan, Strength and elastic properties of structural lightweight concretes, Materials and Design, 32, 2396-2403, (2011). [CrossRef]
- K.R. Wu, B. Chen, W. Yao, and D. Zhang, Effect of coarse aggregate type on mechanical properties of high-performance concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, 31, 1421-1425, (2001). [CrossRef]
- CEB/FIP Manual of Design and Technology, Lightweight Aggregate Concrete, The Construction Press, Lancaster, United Kingdom, (1977).
- A.M. Neville and J.J. Brooks, Concrete Technology, Pearson Education Asia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, (2008).
- M.H. Ahmad, L.Y. Loon, N.M. Noor and S.H. Adnan, Shrinkage of Malaysian palm oil clinker concrete, International Conference on Civil Engineering Practice, Kuantan, (2008).
- T.Y. Lo, H.Z. Cui, W.C. Tang and W.M. Leung, The effect of aggregate absorption on pore area at interfacial zone of lightweight concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 22, 623-628, (2008). [CrossRef]
- R. Ahmmad, Z.M. Jumaat , A.U. Johnson, S. Bahri, M.A. Rehman and H.Hashim, Performance evaluation of palm oil clinker as coarse aggregate in high strength lightweight concrete, J. of Cleaner Production, 112(1), 566-574, (2016). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.