MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- A. Çavdar and Ş. Yetgin, investigation of abrasion resistance of cement mortar with different pozzolanic compositions and subjected to sulfate medium, Construction and Building Materials, 24, 461-470, (2010). [CrossRef]
- F. Valadares, M. Bravo and J. de Broti, Concrete with used tire rubber aggregates: mechanical performance, ACI Materials Journal, 109, 283-292, (2012).
- G. Sing and R. Siddique, Abrasion resistance and strength properties of concrete containing waste foundry sand (WFS), Construction and Building Materials, 28, 421-426, (2012). [CrossRef]
- B.S. Thomas, R.C. Gupta, P. Kalla and L. Cseteneyi, Strength, abrasion and permeation characteristics of cement concrete containing discarded rubber fine aggregates, Construction and Building Materials, 59, 204-212, (2014). [CrossRef]
- R. Siddique, Effect of fine aggregate replacement with f fly ash on the abrasion resistance of concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, 33, 1877-1881, (2003). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.