MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- Y.L. Lee, A.K. Ahmad Tarmizi, A.R. Ismail, H.B. Koh, S. Hani, S. Nagapan, R. Fetra Venny and C.T. Jung, Alternative aggregates for sustainable construction, International J. of Zero Waste Generation, 1(1), 5-10, (2013).
- Y.L. Lee, K.O. Khoo, S.S.F. Chong and M.W. Hussin, Strength development and water permeability of high strength TIA concrete, Proceedings of International Congress on Creating with Concrete, University of Dundee, 175-181, (1999).
- Y.L. Lee, K.S. Goh, K.O. Khoo and I. Bakar, Foamed aggregate pervious concrete – an option for road on peat, Proceedings of MUCET, (2009).
- Y.L. Lee, T.J. Chai, R. Fetra Venny, H.B. Koh, Y. David and A.K. Ahmad Tarmizi, Biomass aggregate for sustainable geopolymer concrete, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 5(3), 340-356, (2014).
- F. Montes and L. Haselbach. measuring hydraulic conductivity in pervious concrete, Environmental Engineering Science Journal. November 23(6), 960-969, (2006). [CrossRef]
- ASTM C39, Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens, ASTM International, (2009).
- BS EN 12390-3, Testing Hardened Concrete, Compressive Strength of Test Specimens, BSI Standards Publication, (2009).
- S. Demie, M.F. Nuruddin, M.F. Ahmeed and N. Shafiq, Effects of curing temperature and superplasticizer on workability and compressive strength of self-compacting geopolymer concrete, IEEE, 5(11), 187-194, (2011).
- L.M. Haselbach, S. Valavala and F. Montes, Permeability predictions for sand-clogged Portland cement pervious concrete pavement systems, Journal of Environmental Management, 81, 42-49, (2006). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.