MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- A.P. Adewuyi and T. Adegoke, Exploratory study of periwinkle shells as coarse aggregates in concrete works, J. of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 3(6), 1-5, (2008).
- M.M. Bakri A., C.M. Ruzaidi, M.N. Norazian, H. Kamarudin, S.M. Tarmizi and P. Besar, Effects of HDPE plastic waste aggregate on the properties of concrete, J. of Asian Scientific Research, 1(7), 340-345, (2000).
- B. Jonaitis and V. Papinigis, Effect of long‐term loading and fire temperatures on mechanical properties of concrete, J. of Civil Engineering and Management, 11(4), 283-288, (2005). [CrossRef]
- S.N. Mokhatar, Z.M. Jaini, M.K. Burhanudin, M.L. A. Jeni, and M.N.N Ismail, An experimental study of reinforced concrete beams with artificial aggregate concrete infill under impact loads, International Civil and Infrastructure Engineering Conference 2014, 691-701, (2014).
- M. Bastami, A. Chaboki-Khiabani, M. Baghbadrani, and M. Kordi, Performance of high strength concretes at elevated temperatures, Scientia Iranica, 18(5), 1028–1036, (2011) [CrossRef]
- BS1881, Method for determination of compressive strength, Part 116, (1991)
- K. Sakr and E. El-Hakim, Effect of high temperature or fire on heavy weight concrete properties, Cement and Concrete Research, 35(3), 590–596, (2005). [CrossRef]
- H. Mohamed, M.N. Ismail and N.S. Ibrahim, Physico-mechanical, microstructure characteristics and fire resistance of cement pastes containing Al2O3 nano-particles, Construction and Building Materials, 91, 232-242, (2015). [CrossRef]
- M. Heikal, Effect of temperature on the physico-mechanical and mineralogical properties of Homra pozzolanic cement pastes, Cement and Concrete Research, 30, 1835 – 1839, (2000). [CrossRef]
- C. Alonso and L. Fernandez, Dehydration and rehydration processes of cement paste exposed to high temperature environments, J. of Materials Science, 39, 3015 – 3024, (2004). [CrossRef]
- W. Khaliq and H.A. Khan, High temperature material properties of calcium aluminate cement concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 94, 475–487, (2015). [CrossRef]
- G. Yuan and Q. Li, The use of surface coating in enhancing the mechanical properties and durability of concrete exposed to elevated temperature, Construction and Building Materials, 95, 375–383, (2015). [CrossRef]
- A.A. Almusallam, F.M. Khan, S.U. Dulaijan, and O.S.B. Al-Amoudi, Effectiveness of surface coatings in improving concrete durability, Cement and Concrete Composites, 25(4-5), 473–481, (2003). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.