This article has an erratum: [erratum]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- M.N. Nurazuwa, H. Hamada, Y. Sagawa and D. Yamamoto, Strength charactersitics of mortar mixed with tire crumb rubber as fine aggregates, Proceeding of 67th Conference of Cement Technology, (2013).
- JSCE-G571-2003, Test method for effective diffusion coefficient of chloride ion in concrete by migration, JSCE Guidelines for Concrete No. 2, (2004).
- M. Gesoğlu and E. Gűneyisi, Strength development and chloride penetration in rubberized concretes with and without Silica Fume, Materials and Structures, 40, 953-964, (2007). [CrossRef]
- Cement Concrete and Aggregates, Chloride Resistance of Concrete, Australia, (2009).
- G.S. Kumaran, M. Nurdin and M. Lakshmipathy, A review on construction technologies that enables environmental protection: rubberized concrete, AJEAS1, 1, 41-45, (2008).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.