MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- P. Agamuthu and P.N. Faizura, Biodegradability of degradable plastic waste, Waste management, 23(2), 95-100, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Al-Manaseer, T.R. Dalal, Concrete containing plastic aggregates, Concrete International, 19(8), 47–52, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. da Silva, A.M. Betioli, P.J.P. Gleize, H.R.Roman, L.A. Gomez and J.L.D. Ribeiro, Degradation of recycled PET fibres in Portland cement-based materials, Cement and Concrete Research, 35(9), 1741-1746, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Fraternali, V. Ciancia, R. Chechile, G. Rizzano, L. Feo and L. Incarnato, Experimental study of thermo-mechanical properties of recycled pet fiber-reinforced concrete, Composites Structures, 93(9), 2368-2374, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ochi, S. Okubo and K. Fukui, Development of recycled PET fibre and its application as concrete-reinforcing fibre, Cement Concrete Composite, 29(6), 448–455, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ramadevi and R. Manju, Experimental investigation on the properties of concrete with plastic PET fibre as fine aggregates, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, 2, 2250-2459, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- O.C. Choi and C. Lee, Flexural performance of ring type steel fibre reinforced concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, 33(6), 841-849, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Fernando, O.R.K. Montedo, P.J.P. Gleize and H. R. Roman, Mechanical properties of recycled PET fibres in concrete, Materials research, 15(4), 679-686, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MS EN 196-1, Specification for Portland Cement Composites, Department of Standards Malaysia, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode 2, Aggregate for concrete, EN 12620, British Standard Institution, London, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- W. Liao, S. Chao and A. Naaman, Experience self-consolidating high performance fibre reinforced mortar and concrete, American Concrete Institution, 274(6), 79-94, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Irwan, R.M. Asyraf, N. Othman, H.B. Koh, A.K. Aeslina, M.M.K. Annas, and S. K. Faisal, Deflection behaviour of irregular-shaped polyethylene terephthalate fibre reinforced concrete beam, Advanced Materials Research, 911, 438-442, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C1018-97, Standard test method for flexural toughness and first crack load strength of fiber reinforced concrete, The American Society for Testing and Materials Standard, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S. Piti, Toughness evaluation of steel and polypropylene fiber reinforced concrete beams under bending, Science Technology, 9(3), 35-41, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- D. Foti, Preliminary analysis of concrete reinforced with waste bottles pet fibers, Construction and Building Materials, 25, 1906-1915, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.